Bonus Chapter: The Sewers

Sonic, Silver, Tails, and Amy were heading for the sewers to get to Shadow's boat, unbeknownst to them that Keanna and Shadow were following, recording everything.

"Eww! Why did we have to go in the sewers?!" Amy asked, obviously disgusted. Her dress was covered in dirty water and mud.

"Because we NEED to save Shadow! And fast!" Tails exclaimed. Tails, Silver, and Sonic were also covered in dirty water and mud.

"Why did he have to be stuck in water, out of all things." Sonic stated. "I hate water."

"Guys, stay positive. We gotta save Shadow." Silver said. "And besides, it's not like a giant sewer monster's gonna come out and attack us."

"SILVER!!!!" They all shouted. Then they heard a vicious roar.

"Uh-oh." Amy said. It was a sewer monster. The sewer monster was slimy and green with huge tentacles the size of bears. The sewer monster attacked them, just barely missing.

"Woah!" Sonic exclaimed, jumping back.

"We need to get rid of this monster, and fast!" Silver exclaimed. Then the sewer monster roared and spit out slime and it went all over them.

"EWWWW!!!" Amy squealed in disgust. Sonic spindashed the sewer monster. The sewer monster let out a squeal of pain. It shot out more slime. Silver spindashed it and it shot out more slime.

"TELEKINESIS!!!" Silver shouted, using his telekinesis on the sewer monster. "SONIC! SPINDASH IT! NOW!" Sonic spindahsed it repeatedly until the monster exploded, sending slime everywhere.

"Let's go!" Sonic exclaimed. "There's no time to lose!" Silver, Tails, and Amy nodded. Then they headed onwards, hoping to make it to Shadow in time. They made their way through the sewers.

"There's not much more to go before we reach the boat!" Tails exclaimed. Then he dropped his map. "My map!" Tails shouted. He put his hands under the water, trying to find it.

"Leave it!" Sonic shouted.

"I can't! Without it we'll never find our way out!" Tails exclaimed. Sonic sighed, then he and Silver started to help look for it. Amy stood there.

"A little help here?" Sonic asked. Amy sighed, then helped look for it too.

"Found it!" Silver exclaimed. "But it's a bit, well... soggy."

"That's ok. Let's go!" Tails exclaimed. They eventually made it to the water and saw the boat.

"The boat!" Sonic exclaimed. The dirty, muddy, wet foursome made their way to the boat. Silver used telekinesis to make the boat come to them and then he tied it to a pole using a rope. They got in it. "Where's Shadow?" Sonic asked.

"I don't know." Silver said.

"A note!" Tails exclaimed, picking up a piece of paper.

"What does it say?" Amy asked.

"It says: ' "Ha ha suckers! Got ya!" ' Wait, what does that mean?" Tails asked.

"WE PRANKED YOU!!!" Two familiar voices shouted, startling them all. They all turned around to see Keanna and Shadow.

"PRANKED US?!?!" Amy shouted angrily.

"I was the sewer monster!" Keanna exclaimed. "Man, getting you guys was good. High five!" Keanna and Shadow high fived.

"We even got you guys on tape!" Shadow said, showing them a video.

"I GOT DIRTY AND WET FOR NOTHING?!?!" Amy asked angrily.

"Yes." Replied Keanna. Amy whipped out her hammer.

"CHAOS CONTROL!!" Shadow shouted, grabbing Keanna and they teleported away, laughing.

"HMPH!!" Amy folded her arms across her chest.

"Let's go back." Tails said. Then they all headed back through the sewers.

                            The End