Second Start!?

"Yesterday night, I was thinking about our first meet" He said and smiled himself.

"You didn't do anything wrong. I was the one who did everything. I shouldn't have married you with this mindset. I just spoiled your life, right?" He asked while holding my hand and looked up at me with his wet eyes.

"No, Ani. You just come and sleep. Don't confuse yourself" I said with a smile and tried to get up but he stopped me.

"Now only I'm being clear. Why are you being this much calm and composed?" He asked with a smirk.

"I've already done a lot to you. I don't want you to get hurt anymore. Please, get divorce from me and go. You live your life as you wish. Why are you wasting your life with a person like me?" He asked while looking somewhere else and started crying.

"You deserve a better life. You deserve a husband who is much better than me. I'm nothing, really nothing. Just go, Athulya. By leaving me, you'll live a happy life and I wanna see that" He said and smiled looking at me.

"Ani, please" I said and pulled him for a hug.

"I'm sorry for everything, Athulya. Please forgive me" He said and started tearing more.

I was just caressing his hair as he was lying on my chest and sobbing, unceasingly. At last, I managed myself to console him.

I made him lie on the bed and smiled at him. He just kept on staring at me and slowly caressed my cheek. He smiled at last and then pulled me towards him.

"I love you, Athulya" He whispered into my ears and kissed my cheek.

I blushed hearing that as I'm hearing this again from him after two years. I felt too happy and smiled widely looking at him.

"I love you too, Ani" I said which made him smile more.

He closed his eyes and I remained there with him itself. He fell asleep soon. I kissed his forehead and left the room.

I went downstairs and smiled when I found the lights at Arjun's office room. I walked towards there and slowly entered inside.

He was sincerely looking into a file but found out my presence as soon as I entered. He smiled but then glared.

"What are you doing here? Didn't you sleep? Did he ordered you to get out of the room?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Don't blame him always" I said with my angry look.

"Come and sit here. I need to talk with you " He said while keeping that file aside.

I took my seat opposite to him and looked at him. He took off his glasses and looked at me with his serious look.

"What's your decision?" He asked while looking at me fixedly.

"What decision?" I asked with my casual look.

"About getting divorce from him" He said and sighed.

"I don't want it, Arjun. I'm not interested" I said confidently and smiled.

"What? Are you serious?" He asked with his shocked face.

"Yes. He's still loving me. That's enough for me" I said and smiled widely.

"Is it? Did he say that?" He asked with his raised eyebrows.

"Yeah. He just said that. He also apologized for everything. I believe in him , Arjun " I said with my bright smiling face.

"Athulya, don't be a fool again. Don't believe this. He didn't love you for the past two years and now all of a sudden, he has changed, it won't last forever. Please understand ma. It's your life" He said and held my hands with all his concern.