the strangest thing

The Roberts were your average normal family. Indiana Robert, my mother, is a lawyer. She is a very hardworking and dedicated person. She fell in love with your everyday average day douchebag, also known as, my father. You see, my father apparently left to "go get milk" when I was 1 and never came back.

When I was 4, mom met Tyler. Tyler is a really cool dude. He was basically the father figure of my life. He's a software engineer and helps my mother raise me. He always treated me like one of his own, and that's what I love about him. He also taught me how to hunt, fish, and cook. Then, there's me. Your lowlife 10 year old who doesn't have any clue what they are going to do when they grow up.

All my aunt and uncles ask me the same question over, and over, and over. The one million dollar question. "What do you want to be when you grow up?" All of them expect me to be something great.

"You would make an excellent lawyer like your mother, or you would be a brilliant engineer just like Tyler!"

This is personally my favorite, "You can be anything you want to be, as long as you don't turn out anything like your father." The persona and humor that come through that statement; nothing like your father. Of course I don't want anything like that. Oh well. I guess that's just how the world goes now. I guess the world is just a normal, boring place, and I have a strange feeling that is all going to change very soon..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Honey, dinner is ready!!", mother yelled from the kitchen.

"Coming mom! Let me just finish putting my book away real quick then I'll be right down!"

I was reading the tale of the deathly hallows. My father left this in my posession before he decided to ditch my family apparently. It's such a fascinating story. The tale of the brothers and death. Unlike most kids, I am not afraid of death. I'm the odd one out of all the kids in my school. I absolutely loved things such as blood, vampires, werewolves, and witches and wizards. All the girls my age played with Barbie dolls, and played house. Meanwhile, I am over here trying to perform "magical" spells and try to make everything bend to my will. Is that normal?

My house is a lot like a mansion. We have 8 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms. We have maids, servants, and even our own driver. We always paid the servants even though they insisted they couldn't be paid. They did look a little strange though, but I never questioned it. They looked so ugly they reminded me of a hairless Sphinx cat. We also had guards and personal security everywhere. That wasn't very common in our quiet London neighborhood. I'm just going to assume that it's normal though.

Your Bedroom:

Your Bathroom:

Your Bathroom: