Daddy will give you a 'big' reward.

"Where are we going t-tobio-chan ?" Oikawa asking kageyama curiously. "Shut the fuck up!! And get up, wash your self" kageyama said. They just finished a long session of doing it. Kageyama was rough when they fucked, so despite oikawa cumming multiple times, he kept going. All of the sudden, kageyama got an interesting idea. He wanted to go on a walk with Oikawa, but no normal walk...one where oikawa had a vibrator in his ass.

Kageyama chuckled at the idea. He liked seeing Oikawa all wet and trembling because his reactions and little whines are addicting. He's always thinking about doing it whenever they're together. He wanted to see his boyfriend trembling in a different setting.

Oikawa got out of the bathroom and quickly dressed himself because kageyama was giving him a devious look. "Umm...tobio-c-chan, where are we going?". Kageyama smirked and said "Just be a good boy and do what daddy says, okay?". Oikawa was shocked because that was the first time Kageyama had called him that.

After a few minutes, they finally got into the car. Kageyama drove to the nearest park with his hands nearly turning white with how hard he was holding the wheel. When they arrived, kageyama looked at oikawa with lust in his eyes and told him "Lean back in the seat baby" Oikawa gasping and said "what are you gonna do t-tobio-chan?". Kageyama smirked again and said "how about you be a good boy and listen to daddy, hmm?"

Oikawa leaned back in the seat and said "mhmmm okay daddy". Kageyama let out a tiny laugh and put the seat all the way down. "Take your pants off". Oikawa gasped and let out a little "what?! Are we gonna do it here?". Kageyama chuckled and asked "Where is daddy's good boy?". Kageyama grinned and looked deeper into Oikawa's eyes. Oikawa couldn't resist kageyama's deep voice and his blue eyes staring at him, and he got turned on. He was already hard with kageyama's voice alone, and his eyes didnt help at all. He took off his pants and looked back at Kageyama. Kageyama smiled softly and said "what a good boy you are".

Kageyama took out a few toys he bought recently. He had a sounding rod and some vibrators. Oikawa was shocked when he looked at the sounding rod. "No!! Not that t-tobio-cha-". With out warning, kageyama put it in. "T tobio-c cha- ahhh ahhhh it hurts!" Oikawa kept whining and moaning. It felt good but weird at the same time. To take his mind off the pain, Kageyama began rubbing Oikawa's erection. Oikawa was getting close to his climax "Tobio ahhhh I-I want to- ahhhh- cum". Kageyama stopped and said "not yet".

Kageyama take out the vibrators and put it one tied on Oikawa's pulsing dick, also one tied on his blushing red nipples. And one is shoved in his ass . Kageyama hold the vibrators controller and started to turned it on "ahhh hmmm hahh ermmhh" Oikawa keep moaning and his whole body is wet. Kageyama turn the vibrators off. He's satisfied with the reaction.

"Now put your pants on" kageyama get out from his car and wait for Oikawa outside. Oikawa is drowned with the goodness of the sex toy it self but he got no option. He put his pants on and get out from the car shaking. Kageyama help Oikawa to get out and made Oikawa to stand straight. Oikawa's still uncomfortable with his condition. Something were tangled on his nipples and he feel weird. As soon as Oikawa stood straight kageyama started to turn on the vibrators.

              Oikawa fell on his knee from the shock. It's felt too good that he could die. Kageyama help Oikawa to get up on his own feet and said "daddy don't brought you here so you can kiss the floor". Oikawa startled and say "mhmm daddy I couldn't hold it anymore". Kageyama is already hard looking Oikawa in that condition but he's not gonna give up easily. "What if we made an agreement? If you can hold it for two laps walking around this park, daddy will do anything you want BUT if you CAN'T daddy will punish you hmm?". Oikawa take a breath to think about it and finally he agreed.

              Minutes passed and Oikawa made it. He walked two laps in the park with vibrators and sounding cord in his body. He chuckled and say "Daddy!! I'm win, you should do what I want now". Kageyama startled. He's never imagined Oikawa will be this strong and kinky. He thought that Oikawa can't make it but he's totally wrong.

              Kageyama let out a heavy sigh as he bit Oikawa's ear and said "Daddy will do whatever you want". Oikawa quickly dragged kageyama hand and brought him to the restrooms. He took kageyama to one of the toilets and sat down on the toilet bowl. After ridding himself of his clothes, he looked up at Kageyama and said "Daddy please play with me" With a smirk, Kageyama said, "well, good boy deserves daddy's big reward."