Chapter 2

Yeonjun's POV: It is normal for a person to change whether it's good or bad especially in a spawn of four years. But Yoonah, she's the exact same except without her uniform, the same cheerful girl with the brightest smile in the whole wide world. When I was with her all the problems I had as an adult all disappeared as if we're running away to a magic island which is the biggest reason why I liked her. Now that she's an adult I was a bit scared her innocentness faded away. Thankfully that's not the case.

< Nice to Meet You >

??: "Yeonjun hyung?? That's you right? Who's that girl??"

 As we were heading back to my new apartment after a trip down memory lane, someone recognized Yeonjun through the black mask and cap. My body instantly froze as adrenaline started pumping vigorously. The memory of reporters stalking us still haunts me till this day.

Yeonjun: "Soobin? What are you doing here?"

Soobin? I lifted my head up to see two pairs of round double eyelid eyes studying me. 

- Five Minutes Later -

Yeonjun: "You sure you're ok with meeting my family? It is quite a mess in the house especially the kids."

Me: "Yep I mean I've already seen them before. But I've never been to an idol's dorm before..."

Yeonjun: " We moved to a bigger place few years ago so it won't be cramped."

As Soobin opened the door, three other guys were standing there, waiting, as if they were little kids at a museum. We gathered around the dining table introducing ourselves.

Yeonjun: "This is Yoonah. Kim Yoonah. My girlfriend."

Heuningkai: "Nice to meet you I'm Heuningkai! Woah I can't believe Yeonjun hyung is dating!!"

Beomgyu: "Long time no see."

Soobin: "I'm Soobin in case you forgot."

Even if I've seen them before at the fan sign event, it felt different and weird talking to them without fancy clothes and makeup on. I knew Taehyun and Heuningkai were the same age as me but it didn't feel like so until today.

Heuningkai: "We should become friends. You went to Yoorim right? Us three, Beomgyu Taehyun and I, went to Hanlim, then we must have been neighbors."

Soobin: "When did you guys start dating? First Beomgyu, now Yeonjun hyung. Wow! I'm missing out."

The two went on questioning in astoundment.  Beomgyu already knew me and my relationship with Yeonjun so he didn't have much to say but Taehyun... he just sat there studying me. Ten minutes into the conversation, he finally opened his mouth. 

Taehyun: "Wait! You're Kim Yoonah right? Yes! Do you remember me??"