Fight

Me and Mattia almost never fight and when we fight we just fight over unnecessary thing and we end up having sex,cuddling or he takes me out to apologise (bc the GIRLS are always in the right hehe)
This time me and Tia were fighting because he forgot to tank up the car.
We were arguing till Mattia shut me up with a kiss.
"Your so sexy when your mad at me" Mattia whispers into my ear.
"Matti-" i couldn't even start my sentence as Mattia grabbed my waist and carried me over the kitchen table(the thing were u cook and shit i forgot the word)
We started to make out. He started to touch my boobs and squeezed them.
"Mhm Mattia not in the kitchen" i moan into the kiss.
"Not in the kitchen but in our bed" he smirks and lifts me up.
(We did the dingelidingdin)
After this amazing sex me and Mattia were under the bed sheets cuddling.
"Mhm i love when you have my marks on your body do you know that?"-Mattia
I smile and kiss him.
"I should get mad at you more often bebi"-y/n
"You definitely should and i will give you some reason" he says while smirking
"Oh yeah? What for example"-Mattia
"For example " (kisses ur chest) "i will"( kisses you neck)
"Leave a" (kisses your belly) "a lot of hickies"- h says while cuddling me again.
"Tiaaa..."-y/n
"Shut up baby and sleep"-mattia
"But-"-y/n
"You talk to much" he says smirking and shuts you with a kiss.
"Goodnight y/n i love you"
"I love you too bebi"
I fell asleep in my babys arms🥰

End