Little Lion Man

Dandelion sighed. It was one of those days where you just wanted to curl up in a ball and sleep. But whatever. Dandelion got up to get ready for the day. Dandelion did not look like most other Sanses, or even other skeletons. What with his light brown bones and antennae, not to mention his wings and extra pair of arms, he resembled a moth. The moth theme continued as he picked out his clothes for the day: a light green hoodie with a fluffy yellow hood and some shorts. It was dark enough outside that Dandelion didn't need to close his eyes and use his antennae yet. Dandelion sighed again and left for his first day of high-school. 

Dandelion didn't know what to expect from Multiverse High, but this was certainly not it. He looked at the courtyard, where everyone was waiting to be let in for the day. There were two groups glaring at each other. Dandelion looked over at the two groups before looking for someone he knew. One of the groups was made up of a skeleton with a giant paintbrush, a skeleton that was wearing all yellow and a circlet, and a short skeleton dressed in all blue. They hadn't noticed Dandelion yet. He sighed and went to join his friends.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Thanks for reading my first chapter of my book! It's an Undertale Fanfaction, if you couldn't tell. Lots of shipping :) So Dandelion is my OC! Yeah! This is my first work, but I appreciate constructive criticism! 216 words, not bad!