Science Class

~Sci's POV~ 

(OOOH look my baybee)

The first day of school was always the hardest. But I knew how to avoid the bullies. This year was gonna be better than the others! I walked to school with my best friend, Outer. Outer was like a brother to me.

"Hey, Sci?"
"Yeah? What is it Outer?"
"What's going on over there?"

I looked where he was pointing. There was a skeleton that had attributes similar to those of a moth. I noticed that a group of Sanses tried to trip him. His eyes were closed? How could he see? Maybe his antennae had something to do with it. I would have to ask him later. Outer was watching the scene, staring at the moth skeleton.

"ooooo!" I squealed.
"W-what??"
"Someone has a crush!" I said in a sing-song voice.
"I-I do not! I just- I just think his wings are pretty, alright!"
"Sure..."
"I'm serious Sci!"

I teased Outer for a little while more, then set off for my first class, Science. I was early, so I sat in a random seat and started reading. Students trickled in, sitting down and talking to each other. I recognized some people. Ink, Error, Lust, Horror, and an edgy guy were in this class. I waved at Ink and Lust to come over. The other guys came with them. I didn't really care, as I wouldn't have to meet new people this way. 

"Hey Sci!" Ink greeted me.
"Hey Ink, Lust, Horror, Error, and um... Edgy Mc My Chemical Romance." I replied.
"What did you call me??" The edgy guy exclaimed.
"Edgy Mc My Chemical Romance. It suits you. Tell me your name and maybe I'll stop calling you that." I replied.

Ink, Error, Horror, and Lust were laughing. I'm sure my face was bright green. God, why is he so hot?? I asked myself. I noticed he was blushing a little bit as well.

"My name is Fell, Nerd." He said.
"Well Fell, my name is Sci, not nerd. Nice to meet you!" I replied.
"Whatever." He muttered, getting brighter.

We all kept talking, then class started.

(334 words! M y science baybee getting his boyfriend yas! There is not enough SciFell content on the internet. Get on that people! Anyways, thanks for all the reads and likes! I'm not good at writing, so I really appreciate them! Remember to comment you Ocs on the past chapter to be in the story!)