1. Hyungwonho (I)

It was during the summer when Hyungwon and Wonho decided to live together in one apartment to share the expenses. Now it was the first day of their final year in college with the  former taking his time in dragging himself off the bed before taking a quick shower.  When he went out of his room he was greeted with the sight of Wonho setting breakfast for two in his uniform.

"Hey." He smiled as he dusted off his hands together then readjusting his sleeves on his elbows.

Waddling towards him, Hyungwon extended his arms, launching himself to embrace his best friend. "WonhoAAaa~"

He gripped him tight and nuzzled his face against his neck, inhaling the smell of fresh soap mixed with his natural scent. Such skinship is natural between the two friends, with Wonho rubbing Hyungwon's back and stroking his hair as the younger rests his body against him. Glancing at the clock on the kitchen wall, Wonho was reminded that they needed to start moving if they wanted to be on time for school.

Gently shaking Hyungwon's shoulders, he spoke up. "Come on. Let's eat."

Hyungwon let out a soft whine but otherwise obeyed.

They quickly ate the toast and sunnyside up eggs that Wonho prepared. As Wonho cleared the table, Hyungwon took that time to admire his best friend. He really filled up his shirt with those muscles. 'Damn, going to the gym did him well,' Hyungwon thought, 'Any more and he would be popping buttons.' 

The two left the apartment complex and talked within the 15-minute walk.

"So where do you want to go after school?" Wonho asked, excited at the thought of hanging out with Hyungwon. Even though he can't be completely honest with his feelings for Hyungwon, spending time with him as his best friend is enough for now.

Shifting his sling bag on his shoulder, Hyungwon sheepishly replied. "Well, I actually need to go to my new job-" He let out a soft breathy laugh "-but you can come visit me if you want."

Feeling disappointed, Wonho tried to mask his emotions, not wanting to cause an argument over his best friend not telling him anything about getting a new job.

"Sure," He smiled, "where is it?"

"The new cafe around the corner." Hyungwon points to a small street behind the apartment building. " you can't miss it." 

A few moments later they arrived at the entrance and bid their goodbyes before going to their respective faculty buildings. Hyungwon going to the faculty of fine arts while Wonho goes the opposite direction to the  faculty of business. 

-

Once the teacher dismissed the last class for the day, Wonho heads out the school, dialing his best friend's number. He walks towards the cafe, waving to some friends and acquaintances as he waits for him to pick up. 

"Hey. I hope you don't mind that I left first. My class ended 30 minutes ago and my shift starts right about now." Hyungwon says through the phone.

"It's fine. I'll be there in a bit." He can't help but smile. "Bye."

Just as he was about to hang up, Hyungwon piped up, excitement bubbling from his voice. "Oh, before I forget. There's someone I'd like you to meet."

"Really? Who?" He asked, genuinely curious since Hyungwon doesn't really make a lot of friends. In fact, it took Wonho a year of pestering with mostly one-sided conversations for Hyungwon to open up to him. The boy may be intimidatingly tall and unapproachable but he's actually an awkward cutie. He should be happy for him.

"His name is Hoseok too, but he also goes by Hobi." You can practically hear him smile.

"Mhmmmmm. Ok."

-
A/n: I will update soon. I actually have to wax my pits tomorrow~

Sharing that is not weird at all...