1. Hyungwonho (III)❤

A week has passed by with Hyungwon spending more time with Hobi, leaving Wonho with more than enough time for himself. After his last class, Wonho decided to spend time with another friend besides Hyungwon and texted Kihyun to meet him at the cafe Hyungwon works at. He won't be able to meet Hyungwon until later since his shift doesn't start until six. He's one of Wonho's few close friends who he can tell everything without the fear of being judged. The things he can't tell to Hyungwon, he'd tell to Kihyun because he wouldn't risk saying something that would probably break his relationship with his best friend.

When he arrived, he settled on the farthest corner of the cafe where his close friend soon joined him.

Not wasting a moment, the latter said, "So why'd you call?"

"It's about Hyungwon."

"I figured. What is it this time?" He picked up the menu. "I can't believe you haven't confessed yet. C'mon, it's been years. Let my ship sail!"

"Shut up. It's complicated," Wonho hissed before murmuring. "Like you could do better. All you do is stalk Shownu.

Crossing his arms, Kihyun glared then sighed, ignoring his previous statement. "Well, what about Hyungwon?"

"He's always with this guy, Hobi, for dance practice that he doesn't even have time for me. I understand that it's important but I still feel neglected."

"Ok, stop pouting. Why don't you just ask him if you could tag along. I'm sure he won't mind."

Wonho hummed, nodding his head. Just then, Hobi approached their table holding a pen and a notepad. "Hello, may I take your order?"

Both looked up to see the waiter's heart-shaped smile. Kihyun smiled back politely. "One moist chocolate cake and a regular vanilla frappe."

Jhope wrote on the pad then turned to Wonho, the ends of his lips slightly lifting highter.

"I'll have a carrot cake and a large yogurt smoothie." He tried to be as polite as possible with a straight face.

Giving a small bow, Hobi left, their eyes trained on him. As soon as he was out of ear shot, Kihyun raised an eyebrow in his friend's direction. "What's with the face?"

He sighed as he tried to loosen up. "That was Hobi."

With eyes wide in shock, Kihyun covered his mouth. "Ohhh." He took a look at Hobi before turning back to Wonho. "He's cute."

"I know."

He patted the pouting boy's arm, trying to cheer him up. "C'mon. You're probably just looking too much into it."

"I just don't like him being too close to anyone."

-

Not long after Kihyun left to do some errands, Hyungwon arrived for his shift. He waved at Wonho before disappearing to the staff's room to change into his uniform.

It didn't take long for him to finish changing into the required white button up shirt, black slacks and formal dress shoes. If possible, the white short-sleeved button up only accentuated his toned slender arms while the denim apron complimented his narrow waist. It's a shame that the apron covered his slack clad thighs. As he got closer, he noticed that his cheeks were a bit pink.

"Hey." Hyungwon was about to take the seat infront of Wonho before he stood up to make space for him to sit on the inner side of the booth. "Sorry to keep you waiting for so long."

Sitting back down, Wonho gave a comforting smile. "It's alright. At least I had time to catch up with Kihyun." Leaning closer, he added. "Are you alright? You seem flushed. I thought you didn't have practice today."