𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗱𝗼𝗺 𝗧𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵

💫𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗽𝗲𝘆 𝗧𝗼𝗺.💫

-Third Person POV-

"I don't wanna go." Tom pouted. "You have to mate and anyways it's not like your getting plastic surgery." Harrison piped in making everyone laugh.

Y/n grabbed onto Tom's hand trying to comfort him. "It'll be alright babe." She reassured him giving a soft smile his way.

(Time skip brought to you by peter-man)

"Mr.Tom Holland?" A nurse spoke. Tom slowly stood up hesitating whether he wanted to do this or not. Tom looked at his brother, bestfriend and girlfriend wanting some sort of comfort. They all smiled at Tom making him feel better. "That's me." He spoke up. "Alright sir, the doctors ready for you." "Yeah." He breathed out. "Go!" Y/n, Harrison, Sam and Harry spoke.

(Time skip brought to you by omg its robert downey jr.)

-Y/n POV-

"Mr.Holland has been put in his room and he is ready for visitors." The nusre stated.

Everyone stood up and let the nurse lead them to Tom's room. As they entered they saw him laying down in the crisp white bed with gauze in his mouth. Y/n had pulled up a chair right next to him and played with his hair while his bestfriend and brothers sat on the couch near his bed.

Tom's eyes slowly started to open as he looked at his surroundings. "Your so pretty." He said in awe as he looked at Y/n. Harrison, Harry and Sam were trying their best not to burst out laughing. "You div." Tom said as he saw Harrison recording the scene unleash. Everyone laughed as Tom goofed around clearly high on anesthesia. He nearly fell off the bed twice and hit his head but Y/n and Harry helped him back up.

"Do you have a boyfwend?" He muttered. "Yes, I do." Y/n answered wanting to see his reaction. "Well, I'm Spidewman and I'm probably way bettew than youw boyfwend." Tom said as he made the 'psst' noise and threw fake webs. "Tom, honey you are my boyfriend." Y/n said as everyone started to laugh. Tom's eyes widened. "What? WHOA." He smiled. "Mate you are crazy." Harry chimed in. "Can I have a kiss pwease?" Tom asked and Y/n had placed a soft kiss on his cheek and Tom had started to do a victory dance and chant "I have the prettiest girlfwend" multiple times.

Tom picked up a ice pack and put it on his ear. "Hello?" He said and once again made everyone in the room laugh.