Lucky Thirteen

A/N  

        This trick requires absolutely no magic skill and is for beginners. Fun Fact: This trick has confuzzled both magicians and mathematicians alike, so that means that after you perform it, the viewer can do it after explanation. Have fun!!! P.S. If you have any questions, comment where you're in need of help. 

         Term

               So this tricks term section is special because we will have two. "Impromptu" and "Face Value".  Impromptu is when a trick can be done without setup. This means that you could shuffle, or if the viewer is so inclined, they could shuffle the deck. An impromptu trick is when the cards can be in any order and it will not affect the outcome of the trick. 

               Face value is the value of that card. If you were to put down a seven of clubs, the face value would be seven. The ace of hearts would be one, the king of diamonds would be 13, and so on and so forth. The only way that this could change is if the trick instructions specify. 

       What I want you to do is for the following three cards, comment the face value:

                  Technique

                     This trick we are learning a technique called dealing. This is a very simple concept in which you lay down one card at a time in a specified count or style. That's about it for that.