2

Y/n felt someone trying to wake her up, tapping her face repeatedly, making Beverly angry.

"Stop!" Beverly looked down at y/n sadly.

"Look we don't have much time! Pennywise is coming back!" Ben huffed, afraid Pennywise would find them soon.

"Well, she's still knocked out!" Eddie said, freaking out, taking out his inhaler and placing it to his lips, pressed the button and took a long breath in of the medicine, even if he didn't need it, it relaxed him.

"Then lets move her!" Beverly growled.

As they gently picked her up and moved to a more hidden spot, they could hear Pennywise approaching violently, searching for them.

"We need a more detailed plan! Lets fucking kill it!" Mike whispered angrily as they all tried to calm down a bit, but they were terrified of Pennywise, well everyone except for Bev, anyway.

The only thing she was afraid of was losing the losers, losing y/n.

As the others tried to wake her, Beverly and Bill were thinking of a plan. But Beverly really couldn't focus, I mean, a rock hit y/n falling from above her, pretty hard. Yet, y/n took it, pushing Bev out of harm's way, just as she did before in the losers hangout..

Y/n sat up suddenly, gasping for air but Eddie and Richie (FUCKING REDDIE. ok sorry lol) quickly placed their hand towards her mouth in an attempt to shush her in fear of Pennywise finding them before they could figure things out.

But this gave y/n major ptsd, because Pennywise did this to her once when they fought him when they were kids. But it had about 6 hands on her mouth as it was literally playing with her blood.

Y/n thrashed about, trying to break free but calmed as she saw her friends. They were injured but they were alright and that's all that mattered now.

Seeing y/n awake and terrified of what she remembered they'd face, she rushed to her side and hugged her, pulling y/n gently to her, y/n's back against Beverly's front as she sat in between her legs and hugged y/n. Y/n breathed out, relieved some, as bev moved some hair softly from y/n's terrified, sweaty and bloody, tear stained face.

It only made Beverly frown.

She didn't protect her good enough..

Well if anything Beverly stood in front of y/n, guarding her from Pennywise hurting her in anyway so she was more injured but Bev was pissed off, that wasn't good enough.

She wanted y/n to be 100% injury free.

"You're okay. You're gonna be okay." She hugged her tightly, as y/n held onto her arms.

"N-no we're not! He's coming! He's, he's gonna-" y/n couldn't speak anymore and began sobbing and freaking out, closing her eyes tight.

"Y/n. Y/n we're gonna kill it, okay? It's okay. I won't let it hurt you again, I love you." She began to cry, seeing y/n terrified and hurt, thinking the only outcome was death for all of them, it killed her.

It was understandable though, that y/n thought that way, other than Stan, y/n had gotten pretty much tortured, being hurt the 2nd worst.

"NO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE! WHAT DO YOU THINK IT WANTS?! IT WANTS TO FUCKING TORTURE US!"

Honestly authors note.. it's not a good time to be screaming y/n..

"Beverly shut her up now!"

They all froze as they heard a familiar voice as it appeared behind them.

"Well, why would she want that? I love hearing your voices. Especially while you scream in absolute fear!" Pennywise began to laugh maniacally, as he grew one his hands to be fucking huge and tried to grab them. They all moved back, quickly, scrambling to hide behind some huge rocks.