CH. 1 "FRIENDS?"

George packed up his things sliding them into his satchel, he slung the brown bag over his shoulder as he started walking to the orchard that was nearby the school yard. George was a 6th grader, he always went to the orchard after school to sit under the apple tree on top of the tall hill that rose above the orchard. George walked out of the school towards the orchard. He brushed his brown hair out of his eyes, as he plopped down under the apple tree. He took out a book from his satchel, opening it and flipping towards his bookmark. 

He started reading the book leaning his back on the tree. That's until he felt the sound of leaves rustling, his head looked up towards the tree and an apple fell straight on his face, hitting him on the nose. He yelped as the apple fell into his palms. He heard more rustling before he snapped his head towards the noise. "WATCH OUT!" A voice yelled as a boy in a green hoodie fell off a branch that had just broken.

George tilted his head as he narrowed his eyes. "Uh.. are you alright?" George questioned, as he looked back down towards his book, flipping another page. The blonde headed boy perked up, he sat up "Whatcha reading?" The blonde asked, in a sort of teasing tone. George rolled his eye, chuckling softly. "Just a story.. not really much.." George said softly. The blonde sighed. "Well, my names Clay, what's yours?" The boy named Clay questioned. "My names George..." George murmured. "Oh! You're the one who's friends with Delilah!" Clay said, clapping his hands together. "You mean Darryl?" George narrowed his eyes, biting his lip softly. 

Clay laughed awkwardly "Heh, yeah.. sorry still not used to the name change.. Anyways, you know Darryl? You are in the same class, yes?" Clay asked, tilting his head. George nodded "Uh, yeah... We are in the same science class.. How do you know him?" George asked. "Well.. He's actually in my ELA Class." Clay smiled gleefully. "Also.. I've wanted to ask you this ever since you fell out of that tree.. Why the HELL are you at MY orchard spot? This is MY tree!" George whined. Clay grimaced slightly "This is where I eat the apples.. Ooh, I dropped one." Clay got distracted and grabbed the apple that hit George's face, he bit into the apple some of the juice splatting George in the face. George wiped the apple juice off his face "Gross..." George murmured, averting eye-contact. 

Clay laughed "What do you mean 'Gross'? It's just apple juice!" Clay shoved the half eaten apple into George's face. "See, It's harmless." Clay teased. George batted Clay's hand away, sticking his tongue out in disgust. "Gross.. Get your grimy hands away from me.." George said, suppressing his laughter. "oH iM GEorGE I haTE GerMS." Clay mocked, swaying from side to side on his knees.  George couldn't help but laugh slightly at Clay's humor, he laughed quietly into his hands. "You know George, I think we're going to be friends.." Clay smiled, his eyes shutting in a content way. George smiled as well. "I do agree we are kind of a power duo.." George giggled, his hands hovering over his mouth a light playful blush coating his face. 

Clay and George spent the rest of their day at the Orchard before they both went on their ways home, each waving goodbye to the other, the new friends went on their ways back to their houses to go back online and play their favorite game Minecraft. Little did they know.. in their teen years.. something devastating was going to happen to George, which would be detrimental to their relationship.

- - - -

T.B.C

- - - -

Sorry for the short chapter, I wanted to get this out as quick as I could. As you could tell I've been inactive on my ImaginingRecreation account, that's because i've been dealing with some things and not really in the mood to write smut. I'm sorry