Printed in Black & White

Me: I hope you enjoy today's chapter! I worked VERY hard on it! Read with caution! Viewer Discretion is Advised!

*  *  *  *  *

Entry #13, Unknown Alleyway in Kamino Ward

Things have been so... restless... ever since I left the school and went after Deku. I'm currently hiding from the villains in an alleyway and writing my first record. I plan on making a few records so if I die and Pro Heroes find this, they can pick up on my work. Hey, at least they can't get me in trouble of I die? No, Shoto, don't think like that...

Anyway, here's what happened so far.

After I got my info from Bakugou, I packed some necessities into a bag and left the campus. I asked Bakugou to cover for me while I was gone and if I died, well, the news would cover that. I hope he doesn't get in trouble, he's been helping me ever since Toga attacked. He's a good friend, aside from his attitude. Izu's lucky to have met him at a young age...

Anyway, I left UA and took a train to Yokohama. No one noticed me, thank god. I wore the scarlet hoodie I gave Izu. It reminds me of him... And it might remind him of me... I just need to hope. 

I was dropped off at the heart of Kamino Ward and looked around. Some parts of the busy city looked familiar, so I followed off of vague memory. It's been too long...

I stopped at the location and sure enough, the place was fixed. But when I entered, as the news said, no one was inside... A few bottles of champagne and used cigarettes littered the table. 

"Has Izu been drinking? He did use a cig when he encountered me in the city..." I thought suddenly, thinking what else he's done since he joined the LoV. I shook my head. "It's not his fault... It's not his fault..."

I looked around the bar, looking in every room and the back area. There seemed to be an emergency exit door that leads outside. I followed it and couldn't believe my eyes. 

A sort of large building stood behind the bar. Pipes and channels came in and out of the building. The windows were blocked with wooden blockades and the walls were grimy. Broken metal fences surrounded the place. Broken lights flickered on and off inside and out of the building, God knows how old the structure is. A black car was parked in the front, probably a getaway vehicle. Piles of bloody trash bags and trash cans were shoved in the corner of the parking lot. A bloody hand was poking out of one of the bags, making my stomach turn. 

"How many people has Izu killed...?" I thought again but shook my head. "He's not doing this on his discretion, Error's controlling him... Not him... Let's just get this over with."

I skillfully and silently snuck up to the long window above the doors. I perched on the pipe under me as I looked inside.

There they were. Every single main villain from the LoV, including Toga, sat on strapped-up packages. The place must have been an old post office or something. Shigaraki sat on one of the boxes, scratching his neck, Toga was cutting the straps off of a few containers, a man with a top hat and mask was polishing blue marbles, a man with purple burns all over his body was doing some push-ups a few feet away from everyone else, and a man with a white and black jumpsuit was watching Toga. 

Izu was polishing a bloody knife while chatting with Shigaraki and Error. I could just barely hear their conversation because I was a few feet away.

"So what did you do next?" Shigaraki asked, taking off the hand on his face and looking at Izu with a crazy face. 

Izu smirked wickedly and stood against the packages, waving the knife in his hand carelessly. "I killed them! What do you think I did, cut their arm off, and leave them to rot? Hahaha!"