Baby Peter

Walter and Lance had just adopted a baby boy Lance found near Walter's home. He had jet black hair and beautiful facial. So cute. Walter is just doing house chores while Lance is doing some work on his laptop. The baby didn't know what to do, so he starts to cry. Walter rushed towards the young child.

"Aw, what's wrong, sweety? Don't know what to do and feel lonely? Aw, it's okay honey daddy Walter is here." He calmed the child down. Lance chuckled.

"Wow, Walter. I know you love children but I never knew you can be a babysitter." He teased. Walter huffed.

"Whatever. Come now, little Peter. Let's go play." They went to Peter's new room. Lance continued his work.

After 9 hours, he had finished it. He walked upstairs to Peter's room to see what the two boys had been doing while he was doing work downstairs. He just had a simple oat bar as an energy snack and some coffee before going upstairs. He then open the door and saw them fell asleep on the plushies Walter had when he was a child. Lance smiles as he placed a blanket over the two boys and lay down next to Peter, making Peter sleeps in the middle between Lance and Walter.

"Have a good dream, Walter, Peter." He said as he sleeps with them peacefully.