Chapter Nine

Elizabeth's POV

I woke up in Becca's bed once again. I was glad to be her though. After being in that basement for what feels like forever. I looked around the not familier room. I was at Becca's parent house.

I had no idea where to go. I really need a drink. Wouldn't that be rude though, to just go into a random person kitchen without there permission and get a drink. I stared at Becca she was passed out. It looked like she hadn't slept well in a while. I couldn't wake her upm

I decided against my better judgement to get up. Becca's room has a bathroom I'll just get water there. I enter her bathroom. I needed a cup though. You know what I've been drinking out of a damn hose for the last days. Drinking out of a facuat had to be better.

I sigh and close the door. I turn on the tab and drink. The water didn't taste the best but it tasted better the hose water. Not realising how long I'd been there til I hear the door open. I lift my head to see a tired Becca in the doorway. I reach and turn the tab off.

"What are you doing?" Becca asked clearly confused by my behavior.

"I was drinking water." I say.

"Why would you drink out of the tab? We have water downstairs." Becca says clearly still very confused.

"I thought it would be rude to go get a drink without permission. I also didn't want to wake you up to ask." I say quietly I look down. I was scared she might hit me. If she did I already had my head down prepared.

Becca's hand reaches for my face. She tries to touch my cheek. I flinch away from her.

"Honey I'm not gonna hurt you. You don't have to scared." Becca says gently. As she inchs her hand closer to my cheek.

I allow Becca to caress my cheek. Her hand goes down to my chin and lifts my head.

"It's ok. You didn't have to drink out of the facuat." Becca says.

"I know but I didn't know what else to do." I say.

"Alright let's go get you a real drink." Becca says. I could hear a light chuckle under her breath.

We get dressed.