SMIH! Hitsugaya Toshirō

You grumble, walking up to Renji. "Can I go next? This party is so dull."

"Sure, makes my job easier."

You stick your hand into the bag, snatching up the first thing you find. It was a long piece of green fabric. Renji holds it, looking puzzled. "I'm not really sure whose this is."

A few minutes go by, the two of you asking people if they put the sash in the bag. Finally someone steps up.

"That's mine, thank you." It is a little kid, but he is wearing a captain's robe. His white hair stuck up, and his blue-green eyes were cold and piercing. "Shall we go then?"

You nod, following him to the closet. He may look like a little kid, but you get the feeling that he was older than you think.

The door clicks.

"So what is your name?"

"Y/n L/n, but you can call me Y/n." Your face is warm, since you aren't good with people. Especially cute boys.

"My name is Tōshirō Hitsugaya. You may call me Captain Hitsugaya." His voice was cold, cold enough to make you realize that you were shivering.

"Nice to meet you, Captain Hitsugaya." You say, trying to be as formal as him.

"Are you cold? I can hear it in your voice." He steps closer.

Your face grows pink. The one part of you that is warm. You cross your arms. "Oh, I'm fine. It's just warmer out there."

He agrees quietly.

Minutes trickle by slowly, and you only grow colder. You rub your hands together.

Suddenly, gentle fabric envelops you. "You can use this until we get out. Sorry, I do not produce much heat myself."

"Thank you." You pull his captain's robes around you, trying to find warmth. His arms find their way to your waist, pulling you close to him. The two of you sit in a semi-awkward silence, in an attempt to conceal your blush.

A knock on the door breaks the two of you apart, and you take off the white robe. "Keep it for a while. I'll find you later, when you're warmed up." He murmurs to you, pulling the robes back over your shoulders.

The two of you leave the closet, parting ways. You head back to your corner. Hours and hours pass, and you grow sooooooooooo bored. A while before you die of boredom, Tōshirō joins you to accompany you home and get his robe back.