Authors Note

Ok you guys might be tired of these notes but I wanted to get my word out on the George Floyd problem right now.

I get it that he died because of a cop choking him with his knee but is it worth it to go out burn down buildings, break store windows, make fires in the middle of the streets for a man that you dont even know? I bet you besides his family and  friends that you cant tell me one thing you know about him. I'm not trying to be mean. I dont like it how the cops where treating him but it's not worth going out and causing drama out in public.

I wanna ask is it worth it to destroy police stations, make them tear gas you, make them arrest you all because you want to show the world your opinion and get your butt arrested? I get it you want to share your opinion but keep them to yourself. It's not worth doing what other people are doing.

You think George Floyd and Martin Luther King Jr. Would want you guys to do that? I mean King his house got bombed, his family got threatened but he still fought to get human rights to black people. He didnt do it by violence he did it with his words. He didnt use negative words he used positive ones. He didn't burn down buildings or make a scene in public.

Every human being has rights. Every single one. Why do you think they did the constitution? Justice doesn't come with violence it comes with proof and words.

Now this is my statement. I'm 50% against it and 50% with it. I feel like we need to use our words and no violence.

>>>jaxsmcu on tik tok<<<