Chapter 23

^Trying to make parts short!

^Hows the story going so far?

Luna POV

"It doesn't sound like me" I said then left hayes there again,confuse.

My eyes started to tear up I hated the way my mom would force me into something that's humiliating.

"Honey, Luna! That was incredibly amazing like I've never knew you could sing like that!" My mom said proud

"Maybe you should've leave me and Matthew" I said stopping in front of her

~*~

It's was 8 o'clock at night & we were eating dinner when suddenly we heard police sirens. I got scared my knees started to shake. Matthew came to me hugging scarily.

"Kids do not make any noise-"

"OPEN UP ITS THE POLICE!!" They yelled

I find it really stupid when they yell "it's the police" as if the criminal is gonna open up and say "hey I was making brownies, do you want some?" Anyways, I was getting so scared... What's going on? My dad quickly locked the door, All the windows, and even closed our curtains.

"Dad-what's g-Going on?" I said scared

"Don't worry Luna everything is gonna be okay" my dad said trying to call me down.

Until the police barges in the door.

"Paul Espinosa and Julia Espinosa, You are under arrest.

My mom started to sob but my dad looked at the back door and back at me.

"Dad" I said in a crying voice

"Your a criminal?!" I added

That one door that was unlocked was the back door that lead out in the back and into the front were it's hidden. He was near me so he grabbed me and made a run for it.

"DAD!!! PUT MEEE DDOOWN." I yelled and screamed

He didn't listen

I started to freak out so I started to cry. My dad took me into a dark valley and straight into the abandon tunnel.

"Dad please don't do this." I said crying

He took something out of his pockets and it was.... A GUN

"Dad what are you doing?!"

"Sorry you had to live this way" he said

He put the gun on his head and shot him self.

I started to shake a lot and crying a lot and that's when I fainted.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey how was the chapter? I know you might say scary or what is wrong with me. But I've been feeling different as if I'm not really me. I hope you enjoy my book! And it's still not over yet thinking maybe at 50 or at least 100 chapter to stop and end the book and start "A New Beginning (Sequel to Matthews Little sister)" I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Love you
~> Isabelle or shall I say = Haybelle (Hayes and isabelle)

Tuesday:

Hey guys so yesterday was the day I cracked my phone as in I can barely see what I'm typing. So I may or may not update for awhile because I'm gonna get a new 5c but I prefer 5s. But then I notice I have the 5c and I want 5s that means everything will be deleted and I'm scared it will not be saved so I'd rather have 5c. So if I don't update that means I don't want to use my phone because it's cracked and i get annoyed. This is my first time cracking my iPhone so this seems shocking and new to me. Please no hate I will however try to update & if you wanna know how bad well I ALMOST brook my front camera and it's almost shatter (means I almost can't see my screen) and if I put my thumb down my screen some glass comes off so now I have an protected screen which kinda helps but still I'm very annoyed. I will try to update just hang tight. Sorry!!

Love
Isabelle 😊