Chapter 9 what the hell

Y'all I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so many months I've just been busy, with school, family stuff and corona. I'm not gonna lie, staying constant with this story is hard but I try my best to update when i can/feel like it. Characters; Huey (15) Riley (13) Cindy (15) Jazmine (15)

So I'm going to take this story with a whole new approach, bare with me.

Hueys pov; At breakfast the next morning, me, Grandad, Jazmine, Cindy and Riley were sitting at the table. I was awkwardly staring at Jazmine and she staired, Cidney and Riley were staring at me and Grandad was sadly staring at the Bacon egg and cheese sandwich he ordered from uber eats (ik its ghetto to eat fast food for breakfast if your not already on the road but this is the freeman family we're talking about...)

"So imma address the elephant in the room", Cidney spoke up after a few minutes of awkward silence and a bite of a mc griddle. "What the hell was going on last night? You guys have more bruises than wwe fighters!"

"Honestly it's none of your business" Jazmine shot back "Me and Huey had a good time but nothing that deep happened, we just made out a kiss. Right now we should be focused on grandad right now. How are you feeling?"

Grandad depressingly looked up from his sandwich "Oh i'm alright i guess but i will never find love". He looked back down and we all looked at each other in faces of compassion

"Well at least you don't have to worry about getting played by no low life ho"Riley smirked and pat grandads back

"You heard him Riley, she said it was a family emergency" i warned him

Just then grandads phone beeped in his pocket. He took it out and looked at the screen for a long moment. A big smile formed on his face and he let out a laugh

"What is it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. His mood changed so quickly in just a few seconds by the one text.

"Leila said that the family emergency was just her aunt trying to get "moral support" for her face lift surgery, there were a few disagreements in the family but she would be glad to join me back at the hotel tonight. I'm gonna pick her up from the hospital. Bye guys and be safe. I don't wanna come back to a messy house" He took a big bite of his sandwich, got his keys and left.

The house was silent.

Then Riley burst out laughing, Cindy joined in. "Moral support for a face lift surgery? That's some white people shit, no offence Cindy"

She lightly punched him in the arm and laughed "offense taken, we all are not like that, anyway i was wondering, if yall wanted to come with me and Ri to my homeboy Waynes 14th birthday house party. It's in a few hours and no parents will be present..."

Oh you mean Waynes as in the nigga with the insane amount of freakles?i thought outloud

"yea him, and while we're at it you can get a few ideas for your birthday party, i mean it's coming up in a few weeks"

"Jazmines eyes widened and she stared at me

I rolled my eyes "i already said many times that i'm not having a party, and while that idea sounds...flattering and dangerously fun me and Jazmine are going to the mall today. i grabbed her hand and her facial expression dropped

"Huey you need to learn how to live a little. I think the party would be fun!" she pouted

"I'm pretty sure i dont wanna spend an hour with a bunch of sweaty teenagers blasting trap music loud enough for the neighborhood s to hear and eventually call the police on us"

Riley laughed.

Jazmine staired

Cindy crossed her arms