Chapter 20

Previously on Corruption...

They stare at it for a few moments.

With the energy and strength and effort that they found within themselves - which is critically, extremely, utterly low - they pick up their forks and start eating the pancakes that are present on their plate, albeit slowly.

Still taking a lot of energy and effort.

'0'

"Breakfast was...interesting."

The 4 coaches are currently making their way towards the soccer field, talking to eachother on the way.

They were first discussing about the players training menu and strategies for the upcoming match tommorow with the SSC.

Pretty normal adult things. Correction, normal adult coaching things.

Then came the topic of the players. To be more specific, their actions from earlier this morning.

The fact the players, well Raimon players - except the first years and girls - just flipped them off and swore at their faces.

A moment of silence passes the four men.

And then,

"Ya think?"

They turn to the source of the voice.

Which was Sakamaki-san

They stare at him blankly.

Blink.

Blink, blink.

Blink, blink, blink.

"I guess." Answers the coach of Teikoku, which was Kidou.

"They aren't normally like that to be honest." The coach of Raimon Jr High comments as he remembers the second and third years swear at his face.

Those kids were nice, caring, determined and always help each other when needed. The senpai's would also help their first years when they thought it was necessary. Like he said nice and caring. Atleast thats what he believed before this morning. Their actions made him question some things and also began to re-think his life choices. Don't get him wrong, he loves Raimon and the team and being their coach. He was proud of his team. Standing up for eachother, when one had fallen they'd always help the other up, always goes forward when the going gets rough. It was admirable, reminds him of his own team when he was captain.

But he never saw the bad side of them, well he sorta did, when he was first coach of the team.

When Fifth Sector still ruled the soccer world.

Good thing that was over with.

But you get the point.

"Yeah, I guess they were still a bit bitter about their training yesterday." The ex- emperor responds as Kidou smirks.

The three being Endou, Gouenji and Sakamaki shares a dry look at the resident sadist coach.

'What a sadist...' They thought - with the exception of Kidou - as they hold a grimace at Kidou's proud look.

They swear that they can see sparkles with this unsettling aura around him.