Patterns of Time

Sheana Aragon leaves her hometown to live in her grandmother's province-Pampanga. After moving to Pampanga, she discovered a pocket watch with a blue eye symbol on the cover. Every time she holds this mysterious antique pocket watch she travels through different patterns of time. Different people in different times with different stories have all been witnessed by the girl who was accused of being mentally ill by her own grandmother as a result of her unexpected experiences while living in a province.

Until one day she discovered that the pocket watch contains an evil curse, prompting her to seek the truth about why this pocket watch is terrorizing the people who lived in that house. Will Sheana discover the truth and save her family from the curse, or will she become one of the victims?

"I have seen different faces yet they have the same stories."

DISCLAIMER:

Ang lahat ng mga partikular na bagay na mababanggit sa kwentong ito ay purong kathang-isip lamang ng may akda. Ang pagkakahalintulad sa ibang kwento ay nagkataon lamang. Ang pangalan, karakter, lugar, antas sa lipunan ng isang karakter ay purong kathang-isip. Kaya kung ang nais mo sa isang kwento ay perpekto hindi ito nararapat sa'yo. Kaya mabuting 'wag nalang pong basahin.

Ang lahat ay nagkataon at hindi sinasadya.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!!!!!

Author's Note:
Nakita ko lang 'yung story ko na ito sa notes ng phone ko. Way back 2018 ko pa ito ginawa and nagandahan kasi ako sa description na nagawa ko so I've decided to publish it here. Goodluck! Enjoy reading.

And by the way sinasabihan ko na kayo na lahat nang mababanggit ko rito ay pawang kathang isip lamang. Ang mga lugar na sinabi ko ay hindi nag-eexist at ako lang ang gumawa. I write this story in the way I can satisfy myself. Kaya sana sa mga magsasabi diyan na ay parang ito 'yung sa ano, again aksidente lamang kung magkataon. Binalaan ko kayo at tapos na tayo doon. Sana maunawaan niyo na this is pure fiction :))

Read at your own risk. This story contains strong language and scenes that could be disturbing to certain readers.

Cttro of the picture I used in book cover.

—DonyaBebe
๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑