pets🐶🐱

Today Amélié was really busy and y/n was the only one that was not as busy so you took up the responsibility to feed Ame's pets.

Y/n pov

I was talking to Ame and she asked me to feed her "pets" well all of her spiders and snakes and scorpions let's just say Ame really like deadly thing so I said yes I would feed them but tonight I get to top and ame has to bottom (¬_¬).So I walk to the pet room I pass by my dog kittia I go over to her and get her water and food and pat her head and when Ame feed kittia,kittia just follows her into the spider room and never messes with them so she's fine and now it's time to go to the room.I walk into the room with mealworms and bugs,dead rats,and fruit (some scorpions eat fruit) so I first go to the spider side I feed the black and red widows and then I feed her trantalas and one almost bites me and I want to feed it the "Evergist Beast" but I don't I just move on to the snakes I feed them and then the scorpions which are not happy to see me at all but the Desert Scorpion was gone and I looked everywhere and that was Ames favorite one so I sullumlly walk twords are room "a-ame something h-happend....im sorry..." I say she looks at me with eyes made of sad gold "what do you mean?" She asked with fear in her voice "I lost your Desert Scorpion IM SO SORRY" I yell falling on the bed face first then I hear a giggles of sorts I sit up and see Ame giggleing uncontrollably "my goodness she's right here she came to find me silly" she had said that to me and I felt instant relief and at the moment I grabbed her and kissed her then she put her pet on the ground and she ran back to her crate and then I carried ame to our bed and sat her down "jeez your horny" she said short of breath "ya you have been teasing me with that sexy voice of yours" (warning sexual content up a head if you do not like this type of content pls scroll or if I have not made the next chapter then go off the book but if you are ok with this read with ‼) I kissed up and down Amelies neck and stomach she moans a little I know she's been wanting this I pull down her black skirt she coos with a pleased look on her face I nip the inside of her thigh she moans louder thank the Lord we live alone and if we didn't I soundproof my room anyway I feel at how wet she is she moans louder and higher I pull off her thong and rub her slit she gasps hottly I rub tight circles around her clit she moans really loud its like music to my ears then I stick on finger in her she starts cussing in French and English "I-o f-uck yes yes yes I'm coming!!!" Ame comes on my fingers,but I keep pumping them in and out so she can ride her orgasm she dose and the high starts to wear off she just lays there with me drawing shapes on my stomach,then all of a sudden I hear a rattling "the fuck..." We look down and see one of Ames snakes had broken out of its cage probably though I was killing her and ame said it was killing her in a good way so we put shyllie away in her bin then go back to our room and pass out asleep.

A/n

Sorry this came out much more of a smut chapter wich I dont mind I was just surprised at how 🔥 this book was and first time writing smut so leave your thoughts in the comments and luv chu freaks tms chapter will be nightmares....okie bye 4 now😎😎