Whos the guy?

Artemis smiles. Will you be mine?

The smell of coffee is strong around her as she stares at the brunette woman behind the counter.

Alex.

The name tag read. Now, Artemis doesn't believe in true love. That's hippy dippy baloney. What she did believe was she could love if she allowed herself.

Artemis pretended to have coffee still in her cup and be occupied by her phone.

I bet shes from out west.

Brunettes eyes hazel, and apron tighten vastly around her waist.

Anything she wears must fit perfectly.

The brunette, is smiling notices Artemis watching and approaches her. Artemis averts eyes quickly and takes another sip.

"Hi, cant help notice you've been here a while. Do you need the manager?"

Artemis stared blankly. "Why would I need the manager?"

"Oh. Sorry, it's just sometimes people want to complain bout the hazel nut drink for some reason its terrible."

"What!" Artemis said a little to loudly. "Sorry, it's good! I enjoy hazel, hazel is good. Hazel nut. Its good. My favorite." Artemis sweats, embarrassed looking into the brunettes eyes.

"Oh! Ok sorry to bother you then, it's my favorite too. See you around!" The brunette smiles and turns away.

Wow shes so confident. I bet she drink martinis dry and let no one see her cry.

Artemis smile.

Definitely more promiscuous.

The brunette disappeared behind co-workers and Artemis gets up to carry on her day, only to come back the next day to see Alex.

Day 2-

Sitting by the window, Artemis feels a warmth at the familiarity of it all.

"Order up."

Artemis jumps at the voice behind her. Artemis looks at the brunette with the tag clipped to her apron.

"Thank you Alex."

"Anything for a valuable customer!" Alex smiles.

Turning back to the window, Artemis smiled. The familiarity feeling still there.

"Um. Is everything alright?"

Artemis whips her head around, Alex is giving a worried look.

"Of course, why?"

"Sorry, just see you here alot."

"Haha, you have to stop saying sorry, and I can leave if its bothersome." Artemis started to get up and a hand held her down.

"Sorry! No wait, sorry."

Artemis couldnt help but laugh.

"Sorry." Alex mumbled.

Artemis stopped and saw Alex flustered . "Ok, sorry is no longer a word."

"What? What am I supposed to say instead?"

"Sorry not sorry."

Smiling Alex shaked her head. "Sorry not sorry."

"Perfect! Thanks for coffee."

Alex was about to respond when the front door of the shop opened, freeing the air of coffee smell into fresh air smell.

"I gotta go. See you around!" Alex was gone and not just to take the man's order but to give him a kiss on the cheek.