𝑾𝑶𝑨𝑯, 𝑷𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑵𝑶 𝑺𝑰𝑴

i don't know if i should leave the tweets in dark or light mode, shall i be using them..

tell me what you guys think!

-rin

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

               ❝ ━𝑵𝑨𝑵𝑨𝑲𝑶, 𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑯𝑰𝑴 𝑨𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑬

❝ ━𝑵𝑨𝑵𝑨𝑲𝑶, 𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑯𝑰𝑴 𝑨𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑬.❞

yamaguchi sighed as tsumugi squeezed kageyama's milk box as he drank. the group was at lunch, yachi and hinata were enveloped in a usual conversation. hinata's pressuring left yachi stuttering and nervous, struggling to answer his simple questions. tsumugi looked up at yamaguchi and let go of kageyama's milk box and let out a "hmmph" before crossing her arms.

"you're a child." tsukishima said, he had a book in his hand. he reached up to push his glasses up higher onto his face. tsumugi looked over at him and scoffed, "you're the one reading during lunch!" she picks up her bread from the table and stuffs it in her mouth.

"how is that an insult?" tsukishima lifts a brow, smirking at her. "four eyes." tsumugi glares "pint size." tsukishima says, momentarily closing his book, tsumugi gasps. "you know height is a touchy subject in the friend group!" she points at him.

"it is?" kageyama asked, parting ways with his beloved milk box for a quick second. "it isn't." tsukishima sighs, tsumugi narrows her eyes at him before shrugging. "do you guys have volleyball today?" she asks, picking apart the bread she had bought at the school store.

"yeah." the table choruses. the girl groans, "bo—ring." she mutters.

"actually, volleyball's really fun." kageyama interjects, "yeah! it's really fun!" hinata pipes up. "of course it is." tsumugi sits up.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tsumugi sat in class, her elbow on her desk and her chin on her palm; she was bored. though she appeared aloof and wild, she was considered smart. seeing as she and yachi were both in class 5. tsumugi had surprisingly met yachi last, out of the whole group. she met kageyama and hinata first.

the three found themselves in detention one fine weekend. kageyama and hinata got in trouble because for some reason, they were fighting on school property. tsumugi had just skipped class and had shown attitude to the teacher that had confronted her for skipping.