🌈𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟🌈

A/N: OmG wtf I didnt even notice it's been like two weeks since chapter six 0-o soo yeah I'm sorry heh- I hope you enjoy the chapter though<3!

Warning⚠️: yet again this chapter is about a toxic person and overall very depressing stuff so yes get your tissues ready 😓

A year later ((they're 11 now))

Chaeryeongs pov

Mommy started dating this new guy.. hes really weird... I'm going over to ryuryus now to tell her about him

I climb into our treehouse (as I had messaged her to meet me there) and notice shes already here. She notices me and says "hey chaechae! Whatd you wanna talk about?"

I sighed and sat across from her, I looked down while saying "you know the guy mommys started dating?" She nodded so I continued, "well.. hes so weird! Hes always sickly sweet to me and checking on me WAY to often.. and hes always asking me things about E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G!! Its freeky.."

She looked at me in disgust while saying "that is weird!! I'm sorry chaechae.. maybe he'll get better soon?" I just nodded while sighing

Ryuryu tried to lighten the mood by saying "let's watch some movies though!!" I nodded as she just wanted to help.. wahh I love her so much!

///////////////

A year later ((they're 12 now))

3rd persons pov

Chaeryeongs mom is getting married to the weird dude!? ((I'm not giving him a name he doesnt deserve one >:[ )) it's their wedding day now.. and Chaeryeong is not happy about it. She hates this dude!! Hes so weird and hes only gotten weirder since last year!!

But they go through their wedding (Ryujin, Chaeryeong and Ryujins mom standing beside Chaeyeon the whole time) they say their vows and blablabla now their married!!

Chaeryeongs new 'step dad' approaches Chaeryeong and Ryujin, who were sitting at a table eating cake- he sits next to them and says "hey Chaeery!" Chaeryeong glared at him and interrupted, saying "dont call me that"

He held his hands up in defense but continued, "hey.. since me and your mother are married now, dont you think you should be a little kinder to me?" Chaeryeong quickly replied while rolling her eyes "no I dont think I should be kinder to you. So could you please leave, I'm trying to be with my best friend here"

He quickly got up and griped Chaeryeongs arms while saying with a dark glare "you'll learn to respect me soon...." Chaeryeong yanked herself away from him while yelling "LET GO OF ME!" while pushing herself onto Ryujins chair.

Chaeyeon heard Chaeryeong yell and rushed over to them while saying "what's the matter here..?!" Chaeryeong quickly said "h-he just grabbed me and threatened me!! Didnt he Ryujinie!?!" Ryujin quickly nodded while looking at chaeyeon, who looked at the dude and saying "((unknown name)) leave the girls alone.. it's our wedding!" He rolled his eyes but left them.

Chaeyeon smiled at the girls and said "I'm sorry baby/babies! Hes just a little unwell.." as she kissed both of their heads then walking back to where she was before.

Chaeryeong and Ryujin then continued to talk about how weird he was..

/////////////////

A year later ((their 13 now..))

Guys- this next part is VERY DEPRESSING!! BUT IT HAPPENS FOR A REASON I SWEAR >-< but get your tissues ready 😬😬 also I literally listened to i.l.y by the rose the whoel time writing this so I feel like that's a good song to listen to while reading >-<

"Chaeryeong.. honey, mommy needs to talk to you" chaeyeon said as she entered her daughter's room. Chaeryeong looked at her and smiled while saying "what's up mommy!?"

Chaeyeon sat on the edge of Chaeryeongs bed and said "we.. we're moving away.. across the country.. in two months.."

Cha,eryeongs eyes widened as she said "what... WHAT?! NO!! NO! IM NOT LEAVING!" Chaeyeon quickly but gently held her and said "baby! It's for the best! For me and your step dad!"

"BUT WHAT ABOUT ME!? NO! IM STAYING HERE WITH RYUJIN! I CAN'T LEAVE HER!!!!!!!!!!" Chaeryeong screamed as she pulled away from her mother.

They had a VERY long talk and somehow Chaeyeon convinced Chaeryeong (who was sobbing the whole time) it was for the best.....

Two months later

"Are your bags all packed..?"

"Yes mommy.."

They got outside and finished packing up their bags, ryujin and her mom came out to say goodbye. Chaeryeong had been crying all day.. but she fully broke down when she saw Ryujin crying too.

She rushed to Ryujin and latched herself to her like a koala while whispering "I-i'm so s-sorry ryuryu.. w-we w-will always call e-each other t-though..." ryujin held her close with one hand/arm while the other she tangled through Chaeryeongs hair

Chaeryeong sobbed harder before turning to face her mom while yelling "I-I CANT LEAVE RYUJIN!! W-WE NEED EACH OTHER!!!" while holding Ryujin even tighter.

Their moms even started to tear up while chaeyeon said "b-baby.. we talked about t-this... this is for the best.. itle be okay! We'll come back and visit in the s-summers!"

Chaeryeong shook her head vigorously and screamed "N-NO!!! I CANT LEAVE HER!!"

They were able to again convince Chaeryeong it was for the best... little did they know it wasn't.. not at all

"~sob~ I love you so much ryujin.. o-our love is unbreakable!! W-we will always be together n-no matter how far apart we are!"

"Yes! N-n-no matter w-what.. I love you too..."

They hugged one last time before Chaeryeong and her parents left...

• ~ The End ~ •