Cleared !!

Sara's pov

I reached at Deepveer 's place. I took the lift and reached the first floor as soon as the door opened. I saw Deepveer sitting with someone. That man turned and it was Kartik !! Ugh…why is he here ?

Not that I didn't like seeing him but…! Ugh…! 🙄

I went upto them and hugged them. Kartik stood to shake hands but instead I hugged him. He was shocked at first but then he hugged me back.

How I miss his arms.
Sara ? You are angry with him from just one day. You acting like you have not talked to him or being with him from ages.

Accha now…will you break the hug ? Miss Sara. Or you have plans to stay in his arms for eternity.

Though I don't mind the later.
Ugh…sara !! WITHDRAW !

With that we broke the hug. All of us sat down.

" Guys , before you ask any questions. This is no get together. We called the both of you to clear your misunderstanding " Simmba said.

" Yes guys !! Both of you know that today is your dating anniversary. Both of you pretended to not remember anything to see if the other one remembers or not. " Deepi said.

Me and Kartik looked at each other shocked.

" So you remember everything…? " Kartik asked.

I nooded.

" What are you waiting for fools ? Hug each other !! " Simmba said.

Me and Kartik hugged each other tightly.

" Happy dating Anniversary K. " I whispered.

" Same to you beautiful. " He whispered.

We broke the hug.

" Now Kartik I'm texting you a address of a restaurant. I have already done the bookings. Go and enjoy. " Deepi said.

" Deepi , Ranveer. You guys are the best. " Kartik said and hugged them.

I joined the group hug.

" Now go and enjoy. " Simmba said.

I nooded. We bid bye to them and left for the restaurant.

" How fool the both of us are. " Kartik said.

" Excuse me ? I'm not fool. And your are no only fool. You r the biggest fool. " I said.

" And you love with fool. " Kartik said.

I looked into his eyes.

" fortunately I do. " I said.
He kissed my cheeks.

We reached the restaurant and went in. We saw the entire place empty.

" Good evening sir and Mam. The entire restaurant is booked for the two of you. Enjoy ! " A man said and left.

It was decorated with my favorite colour combination red and white.

We sat on the table and saw variety of dishes.

" Sara , before we start eating. I want to ask you something. " Kartik said and stood up.

" Where are you going ? " I asked.

He came near me and sat on his knees to come to my level. He held my hands.

" Sara. I know that you are one and you are the only one made for me. Noone has ever understood me the way you did. Noone has ever cared about me but you did. I'm grateful for all that Sara. I love you. And I want to ask you. Will you marry me ? " Kartik said.

My eyes widen. Did I just heard that. Omg !!!:)

" Kartik , I love you. And I know you are the one for me but Kartik first I want to settle down in my career. Make my own name. I'll marry you and only you. But not now. I'm very sorry Kartik. " I said , tears leaving my eyes.

" Don't cry Baba. No problem. I love you and I always will. What if we do not get married now ? We'll get married a few years later. " Kartik said , wiping my tears. He kissed my forehead and went back to his seat.

We ate our dinner , spent some time with each other and then Kartik dropped me home.

_____________________
Lalalalala… proposal rejected !!
Accha achha not rejected but atleast post  poned.
2 more chapters and a bonus chapter and then this book will be completed !!
If you have any questions for Sara and Kartik ( from ae dil , obviously ! ) drop them in the comment section. I'll make sure our beloved sartik answers them at the end of this book.
Keep reading my ff
Ae Mere Dil Sun Le Zara ❤