Camping

Elton's POV:

Corey, Sam, Colby, and I decided we should go on a camping trip as it would give us a break from social media, and life in general. We were on our way to the campsite, and Sam and Colby were already passed out cuddling in the back, we knew sam and Colby were dating they told us not to long ago actually, but anyways we soon pulled up to the campsite, once I turned the car off i sighed exhaustedly and leaned back closing my tired eyes, I heard corey giggle slightly before i was being nudged I groaned a little before opening one of my eyes to see corey grinning mischeivously, what are you up to? I asked tiredly, "ohhhh nothing realllyyyyyyyyy" he spoke dragging the words out, what do you want me to do? I asked "Well I was wondering if elty wanted to help me scare solby?" he asked innocently, Hell ya! I said happily we then both of us quietly opened our doors carefully getting out and opening the two back doors and corey lifted three fingers indicating to scream on 1 then he mouthed the numbers while putting his fingers down one by one once I saw the last finger go down, simultaneously corey and I screamed his sounding much more girly than needed, we watched as the frightened couple woke up Colby gripping onto sam protectively but soon loosened his grip when he realized it was only us, sam and Colby both glared daggers at us Colby was about to cuss us out, but before he could say anything sam kissed him, corey and I both quickly backed away when Colby sat sam on his lap while they were making out, we both grabbed our stuff and closing all the door opening the trunk to get the camping supplies, sam and Colby were sharing a tent of course, and corey was to scared to sleep on his own and didn't want to witness anything unholy, so of course I let the adorable and innocent bean wait why did I call him adorable? and a bean? what the f*ck is wrong with me? oh well, anyways we both yelled at sam and Colby to stop f*cking and grab their stuff, soon enough a hickey covered sam walked out with a blush on his face and a smirking Colby tagging along, I shook my head slightly before locking the car up once everyone had everything and we walked to the campsite setting up our tents with some struggle, but we got it done! Once we were finished it was sunset so I started a fire while sam, Colby, and corey sat in a circle around the soon to be fire, once the fire finally started and sat back next to corey, as I did I set my hand down not realizing coreys was already there, but instead of pulling his hand away or making a gay joke, he laced our hands together while resting his head on my shoulder yawning, I stiffened a little before letting my body relax my heart still beating out of my chest, I looked up to see sam cuddling into Colby's chest and suddenly my mind visioned corey cuddling up to me like that, I quickly shook my head and tried to regain my now blurry vision from shaking my head, I heard corey's voice soft and gentle ask " are you alright? " almost panicked, corey let go of my hand and cupped my cheek in his right hand making me turn away from the fire but yet my face was still warm u-uhm y-yeah! I-im okay! I said quickly turning my head back to face the fire finding it so much more interesting now. Soon the fire started to die down, and all of us were yawning and paying much more attention to the sky instead of the fire, Colby then announced he was heading to bed with sam. corey and I nodded in sync then deciding to put out the fire and head to bed as well, once snuggled into our sleeping bags which were cramped together since sam and Colby got us a 1 person tent, those dummies, I cant really complain though, I mean if im being honest even if I wanna deny it I have feelings for corey, he's just so pure and cute, soon enough I didn't even realize what I was doing before my arm was wrapped around corey's waist and he stirred awake turning around to face me, I thought he was gonna be wierded out but he grabbed the collar of my shirt and smashed our lips together in a passionate and love filled kiss, it took me a second to realize what was happening before I kissed back, but right when I kissed back the kiss became rough and needy, and before I could blink corey was straddling my waist and grinding down onto my bulge with his own hard on and I disconnected our lips to let out a groan, before leaning up and kissing down his neck till he let out an audible gasp, I started to lick and nibble the surrounding before biting down right on his sweet spot, corey let out a girlish moan before grinding down harder he soon gripped my shoulders to stabilize himself I couldn't help but moan, both from his erotic and barely visible face, and the pressure and friction rubbing along my dick, I started creating hickeys all over his neck marking him, before I pulled his hoodie and shirt off him doing the same to me and we both kept grinding all the while trying our best to reach our highs without being too loud, I started to kiss down corey's chest but instead of making more hickeys I flipped us over so I was hovering above him and tugging his pants down with mine, once both our pants had been discarded I grinded down harshly nipping at his ear before growling lowly and listening to his angelic moans, but sadly all fun comes to an end as we both started panting much more and our movements became sloppier as we both came in our boxers, I rolled to the side panting unevenly. I turned towards corey again seeing him dead asleep, I wrapped my arms around him protectingly and whispered a soft I love you, but before I drifted off I heard a gentle " I love you too Elton. " I've never felt so warm and fuzzy, but I also felt very tired so I closed my eyes and let the darkness take over.

Authors Note:

Hey! I'm back! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, its hard to type with acrylic nails haha! Anyways as always Im sorry for any mistakes I made, and this was a pretty long chapter, but im planning on making a new book soon, what do you guys think? please let me know if you want me to write a specific book or ship it would be grately appreiciated!