"Babe? What are you doing?" Minho came out of the bathroom and saw Jisung writing something down.

Jisung looked at him and immediately hid the journal.

"I-It's my notes. For, um, school! Yeah school."

"Okay." Minho replied, a bit suspicious of his boyfriend.

Jisung changed the topic and went to his side of the bed. "Let's go to sleep. I wanna study tomorrow."

Minho agreed and lied down as well.

"Jisung? You know you can tell me anything right?"

"Yeah."

"Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you too." Jisung held his hand and drifted off to a deep sleep.

Two days later...

Everyone was walking to school when Mira saw the couple talking.

Jisung was explaining to Minho his schedule for the week, "Pretty much. It's this Thursday. At 7pm. We could-"

"Hey guys! Good morning Minho."

She only greeted the older but he didn't even turn to her. He glanced at her before going back into his conversation with Jisung.

"We could reschedule but-"

"Let's go to class! We don't want to be late!" She grabbed Minho's arm and tried to pull him away from Jisung.

The older harshly removed her hand, "Don't touch me."

The three of them went to class in silence. The others didn't say anything, knowing to mind their own business.

"She's gonna do something to the two of them, I just know it." Seungmin's eyes followed her until they went into the classroom.

Hyunjin reassured them, "We shouldn't involve ourselves unless Jisung or Minho need the help. I'm sure they can solve it on their own."

"I hope so."

The others passed by the classroom because they had different classes.

Seungmin kisses Hyunjin on the cheek, "I have a meeting with Mr. Lee, Jisung and Chan. I'll see you later."

"Okay." Hyunjin went into their classroom after saying bye to Seungmin.

***

Before the class started, Mr. Lee walked in.

"Jisung, let's go." He walked back out of the classroom.

"I'll be back in a bit." He said to Jeongin. Minho noticed Jisung leaving but didn't say anything.

"Where is he going?" He wondered.

Jisung saw Mr. Lee and Seungmin talking in the hallway, "Hey Sungie. We're just waiting for Chan hyung."

"Where is he?"

"He'll be here in a few minutes."

"Hey guys!" Chan ran up to them.

Mr. Lee put a finger on his mouth, "Shh. Classes are starting."

"Right. Sorry."

The four of them walked to his office and sat down.

"This is about Minho's assistant?" Chan asked.

"Yup. I already told Jisung, I've been planning to put Kang Mira as his new assistant."

Seungmin and Chan's eyes hardened.