The Necklace

Me:"Jin! What are you- wait a minute...you are my rude seatmate?!"

Jin:"So you are the new transfer student ?!"

*he said with wide eyes...I could say he was just as shocked as me*

End of Y/n's POV

Author's POV

Y/n:"Oh god! Yesterday at the....cafe you were a total gentleman, and at school you were such a jerk!"

Jin:"It's not my mistake...didn't know that the new student was you ok..."

Y/n: *raises an eyebrow* "how does that even matter."

Jin:"I...don't know, *he mumbles* but can we start over...and forget about what happened these two days?"

Y/n:*roles her eyes* "Fine"

Jin: *smiles* "Good...I'm Kim SeokJin"

*jin offers his hand for her to shake, which y/n accepts and says*

End of Author's POV

Y/n's POV

Me:"Y/n...Lee Y/n"

*jin chuckles awkwardly right then the teacher bangs her desk to get our attention*

Teacher:"So...the assignment must be completed by this week and it's your choice whether you work at each others houses or not, but you are not allowed to work on this at school"

Student 1:"But why??!!" *he says annoyed*

Teacher:"Because I said so...now I don't want anyone cribbing about this...anyways have fun with each other"

*she says sarcastically and winks at us to which most of us make a disgusted face, and then she walks out of the class*

Jin:"So...like can I have your number so I can call or text you about this?"

*I nod and give my number to him*

*SKIP to lunch*

Y/n:"So when do you think we should meet up?"

Jin:"Well...this assignment will take a pretty long time to make I guess, so we could do half of it at your house on Saturday and the rest of it at mine on sunday"

Y/n:"Cool, I will text you my address tod-"

*I got cut off by someone calling my name and soon after I felt an arm on my shoulder*

Y/n:"Jimin...what are you doing here?"

Jimin:"What do you think I was doing....of course I was waiting for you to have lunch together...now let's go, I'm hungry!"

*he says as he pulls my arm*

Y/n:"Fine, fine let's go...I'll see you after lunch jin"

Jin: *nods* "ok"

End of Y/n's POV

Jin's POV

*jimin came out of nowhere and put his arm around y/n's shoulder like she was his property or something*

*I don't know why, but I'm feeling upset as well as getting mad seeing them that close...WAIT...AM I JEALOUS!*

*I don't know If I am....but why does she remind me so much of 𝑯𝑬𝑹...Argh...this is driving me crazy*

End of Jin's POV

Author's POV

*You and Jimin pick up your trays, and fill it with food and sit at a table*