sixteen

we were walking down the place where the incident happened. i look around and it is exactly how i remembered. i stop as i spot something.

"kook.. look there." i let go of his hand and walk to the exact same place.its the necklace.

its the necklace

"kook.. it's still here!" i showed the necklaces to jungkook. "how can it still be here?!" i'm so freaking happy.

not long after that, a woman came to us. she looks around 50 plus.

"hello young couple." she smiles. she does look mysterious but i'm gonna brush that off. "i know what happened."

that four letters sentence got me shook. how can she know?

"pardon?" jungkook says in disbelief. obviously this accident is not something that people can see from the outside.

"i was there when you guys changed body." she smiles even wider than before. "come in. this is my house. i'll tell you what you should know."

me and jungkook hesitates to come in but we did. her house looks old. like a traditional house. it is beautiful.

"i know you guys are those high schoolers who need to make a report about our village. am i right or right?" she says. "you haven't come to my house right? you stopped infront of my house to say something about dating am i right?"

surprisingly it is correct. we did talk about dating and we did stop infront of her house.

"how?" i was to confused and shocked to even say anything. "were you there all along?"