𝗳𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀

"Close your eyes" Pi'erre smiled.

Jordan frowned. "Why?"

"Just do it, baby" Pi'erre sighed and rolled his eyes. "It's a surprise."

Jordan followed Pi'erre's wish and closed his eyes shut, although he wasn't in the mood for a surprise at all.

Twenty minutes ago, he left his parents house in the middle of the night after an hour of fighting with them. He just wasn't able to stay there any longer.

The day started out so good. His mom woke him up with a big cake in her hand and all of his friends and family waited for him downstairs to celebrate his eighteenth birthday with him. Even Pi'erre. Jordan didn't ask but he supposed that one of his friends told his parents to invite Pi'erre as well.

He had planned it out for the longest time. On his eighteenth birthday, he would bring home Pi'erre and finally tell his parents about the boy that had been making him the happiest he's ever been for two years secretly.

He didn't expect his parents to accept it immediately. His father's mentality towards gay people wasn't the best.

But something inside of him had hoped that he might react differently if it was his own son. Maybe he was too naive, but he thought that telling them on his birthday would at least make them try to hear him out and understand it eventually.

Boy, was he wrong. After everyone left, except for Pi'erre, his parents already kind of grew skeptical as to why he wanted the young man to stay longer.

Jordan was ready to tell them. He made his parents sit down in the living room and brought Pi'erre in. Hand in hand.

His mom grasped it immediately. Jordan's dad needed a minute and only realized what was happening, when Jordan was feeling bold enough to make the move to kiss his boyfriend in front of them.

Never in his life did he see his father so mad. Not only did he start calling him and Pierre all kinds of degrading names, he also raised his hand against his son, something he had never done before.

At first Jordan tried leaning up against them. He fought back, screamed back, tried everything in his power to make his parents stop and listen. But he gave up when Pi'erre held him back and told him it would be the best if they just left.

He stormed upstairs and packed everything he would've needed for a night. That's how long he thought he would be staying away from home originally.

It wasn't until Jordan was sitting outside in Pi'erre's car and his mom ran after them to tell him, that he was never going to set a foot into her house again, as long as he was dating another man, when he realized that this was the last time he would see the house that he spent his whole childhood and most of his teenage years in.

He lost his parents and his home that night.

It hurt. But Jordan knew it wasn't his fault. At least he had Pi'erre and his friends that accepted him for who he was. He had kept that secret for too long.

Nonetheless, he felt like a burden to Pi'erre. During the whole drive, he just kept asking over and over again, wether it was really okay for his boyfriend if Jordan stayed at his house for a while. He had nowhere else to go.

Sure, Ski, Jah or Jeff would've welcomed him with open arms if they knew what happened, but he didn't feel the energy to call them and tell them everything at that moment. Pi'erre assured him, he was completely fine with having Jordan at his home.