Escape

"What we know is a drop. What we do not is an ocean."

"My dear brother, how can I let go of my beautiful treasure after all she is the one you love and the one who saved my life from yours."

Ella stood shocked beside the castle door, hidden from view. She could not believe what she was hearing. Suddenly it all made sense, Elijah's behaviour change and Octavius's weird attachment towards her. Her whole body was shaking so terribly that she had to crouch down to handle herself. Her hands were bleeding for she had forced her hands out of the ties by rubbing them on the ledge of the bed. The process had been painful but she could not let another life be taken due to her, only to find out that the two people who she wanted to escape from were brothers who were about to start a war over her.
"I have to get away," she thought but her legs were not obeying her commands to move.  

"Silence...Octavius, I think my little Birdie is here now," Elijah cooed.
Ella froze "H-How did he find out.?" She had not even made any noise and yet they had already discovered her out. 
"I'll come back to you Ella, now get back to where you were or else the consequences-" he was about to finish his sentence but Elijah's roaring voice and his sword stopped it "You do not tell my queen what to do filth. SHE IS MINE!"

The sound of both the Kings swords clashing broke off Ella's trance. 
"Both of you are sick in the head! I DO NOT DESERVE THIS! NOBODY DESERVES THIS!" she screamed in pure agony and then tried to move back but her feet felt unusual. She had stepped on something- rather someone, and when her eyes moved slowly to see the sight of her obstacle a pure scream of terror escaped her mouth.
There was a plump hand rough looking but now covered in blood. She knew those hands, she had fell warmth from them someday. 

"NO! NO! No.. no.." she whimpered. There lay the body of Matilda, the washwoman who had been so kind so as to give an unknown injured woman like her shelter and kindness. Ella had run off from them, because she did not want any of them to get into trouble for her sake but the scene in front of her said otherwise. "This is all because of them," she thought, grabbing the now cold hands that once were full of warmth. 
"I'm sorry Mat. I-I'm sorry," she cried.

But even now, the sounds of swords clashing had not stopped. Both Elijah and Octavius looked like they would kill each other off anytime. Elijah's sword was dealing heavy blows to those of Octavius's but Octavius had his stealth to balance it all out. The fighting going on was intense and both of them were lost in it until Elijah saw Ella running away from the corner of his vision. 
"NO! YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ELLA! YOU ARE MINE!" he screamed.

"She belongs to me brother" Octavius snarled, interrupting Elijah's focus, "She has been mine ever since she has saved me from death from your cowardly hands. Do not worry brother. I will take good care of her. Her soft fair body will be on my bed every day waiting for their master to claim her. I will lock her up from the entire world for only me to see. And after all, did you really think that I would not have anyone on her watch? Paranoia runs in the family you see," he smirked. 
"I'll finish you off SCUM and then I will take her back and this time, she will not even see daylight ever again!" he growled.

Octavius's castle was like a maze would be an understatement right now. Ella had been running for some time now and yet she could not find any escape. At the far end of the hallway, she saw some daylight coming in and decided to head to that direction, and as soon as she reached there she saw a beautiful garden connected to the jungle. 
"I have to get g-" Ella's leg was suddenly pulled down, thus leading her to fall flat on the ground. 
"Let me go!" Ella screamed, thrashing and moving around to get her unknown assailant off of her.
"Master orders you to not leave the castle Miss Ella and what my master wishes for is absolute." the masked man replied. His buff body was not a fair match considering Ella's frail and tiny body.