{1/3} ~vecchi amici( old friends)~

Mood song for this chapter: uptown girl- Billie Joel

Naples, Italy: in the squadra Guardie del corpo hideout

I woke up at the guest bedroom of the mansion.

Last night, after fugo showed me my room, then informed me that we would speak about the mission at night because bucciarati, him and narancha needed to be on another mission tomlotow and that they would be back at 9pm. He excused himself and I went to sleep right after.

Team Bucciarati was a weird one. But it was pleasant.

I take a deep breath and exhale breathing the morning air. I look beside my bed to my nightstand. It was 11 am. I stretch in my bed and roll a bit. I think of what to do that day as well.

I had nothing to do till that time, so I decided to text a friend.

Y= you
mia ciambella= my donut( I wonder who that is hmm)

Y: Oi, you busy in a hour? Got nothing planned today and it's been a while since we last seen eachother.

Mia ciambella: hey Y/N, it's been a while all right. Nah I got nothing planned, meeting where?

Y: not studying, I see? Ciambella?

Mia Ciambella: you were the one suggested this hairstyle and you make fun of it. Is it really fair?

Y: sure is. I'll get ready. Usual spot?

Mia ciambella: yes. Ciao.

Y: ciao!

I close my pocket phone and get up from my bed and start getting dressed. Put on my usual outfit.(refer to the first chapter)

I grab my bag with my wallet, spare keys to the mansion, my phone and other necessary stuff.

I head to the cafe we usually meet at. Even thought we don't necessarily sit there, front of it was our spot. If was a nice place. The cafe was at the end of the block and the rest was railings looking over the sea.

 The cafe was at the end of the block and the rest was railings looking over the sea

"Buongiorno Y/N"

Giorno had a semi-deep voice. It was more soothing than deep. Like honey. It can be threatening when speaking to an enemy or sounds really caring if he's speaking to someone he cares about.

I turn around and he's wearing his usual attire and his usual hair. Pink suit with 3 blue lady bugs and 3 donuts in his hair.

"Buongiorno, giorno." I smile at him.

"Here" Giorno hands me a cone of ice cream with 2 scoops of my favourites.

"Thanks giogio" I get the cone from him." Thoughtful as always ciambella."

He chuckles.

"You'll never drop that nickname Will you?" He says, I shrug. Then he starts to walk and signalling me to walk as well.