for you <3

Please take note that there is violence in this story as well as profanity and some offensive words.

________°_______

I never understood why I loved her. I guess, maybe, because she was diligent and never failed to meet her priorities. She was also stunningly beautiful in every way possible.

She had long brown hair that reached the mid of her back; always letting it hang down - never putting it in a high ponytail like the other cheerleaders - flowing aesthetically in the wind. Her style of clothing was also different from the rest. Her normal outfit was usually jeans, with the hems cuffed, a shirt thrown over a long sleeved shirt - even though it was always warmer than seventy degrees outside - both tucked in.

She never failed to please my hungry eyes. Every day, staring at her like she was some painting that I couldn't keep my eyes off of, or an antique item that caught my attention from afar. Her name is Jaelyn Foster. We grew up in the same town, opposite ends. She is wealthy, I was poor. She is never the kind of person to bully, over anything, whether it be money, clothes, popularity, or reputation.

She is perfect. I wasn't. She had all she needed, an education, smart, nice body, beautiful - inside and out - and she had a boyfriend.

I was once invited to a party at her house by someone; I never knew who did. At first I wanted to throw the most amazing opportunity away. But then I realized I would be able to see her. Of course it would break me when I saw her and her boyfriend together, but nothing mattered more than seeing her. Her pretty deep blue irises, could soak me up and take me somewhere else as long as I was with her. As long as I saw her beautiful soul.

Two days before the party, on a Friday afternoon, in the school library reading a book I randomly picked off of one of the shelves. I was tired, I had almost fell asleep in that uncomfortable wooden chair. So, to keep myself awake I went over to the teacher's lounge and made myself an iced coffee - I had done it many times because seeing another English teacher walk out with one trying to be sneaky but obviously wasn't made me wander in, and then it became a normal daily routine. When I had finished making my coffee that day, I had almost dropped it when the door to the teacher's lounge opened and closed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" I panicked but then my stomach started doing back flips and front flips when I saw that no teacher had walked in.

"It's okay, I won't bite," She giggled, looking at the flustered mess I was.

"I-" My tounge was stuck in saying the words - I didn't even know what I was trying to say. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask the same for you," She walked over to the countertop grinning giving my cheeks even more reason to warm up. "But it looks like I don't need to." Her eyes were looking at the large iced coffee I had just made, sitting in my fragile pale hands.

She made her coffee and then sat on top of the countertop making her seem even taller. It was hard to stop gazing at her so I had to force my eyes to my coffee. No, I wasn't obsessed with her, it wasn't like that. This thing called "caring" was a big thing in my heart and her presence tugged my heart strings uncontrollably. I wanted her. I wanted to hold her, hug her, to feel safe in her long arms. I wanted her to be mine. There was just one problem; her boyfriend.

Oh, and also the fact that she probably doesn't even like girls.

"C'mon," Jaelyn had said patting the empty spot next to her. "If you're in here, you obviously have nothing better to do."