welcome!

welcome to my smut book! i hope you enjoy the book.

the first 3 chapters will be example chapters that are not requests so you can get an idea of what the smut is like but then all chapters after that will be requests unless said otherwise.

extra info:

- this book is extremely mature. you have been warned.

- please see the next page for how to leave a request.

- not all of the celebrities listed in the description are going to be in this story, and there will be more celebrities in this story than the ones listed. that list is purely for people to get an idea of who will be in this book.

- please no mean or hateful comments.

- all smuts in this book are written to be as accurate as possible, however, i'm a human, and i make mistakes, so if you see something that seems unrealistic or implausible, please bring it to my attention nicely.

- chapters that are smut i will write with correct grammar/capitalization/spelling to the best of my ability.

- the title, description, and information chapters are written in the intended lowercase solely to make things more visually pleasing.

any new information you should know will be added to this page!

i hope you all enjoy this book! have fun!