The Lullaby Of My Craving Heart - Sneak peek...

Hola peeps... Good to you all... Hope you all doing good by the Almighty's grace...

Your Crazy Girl Mahii crazymahiz is back again with an One Shot story...

Well... Many had asked me repeatedly, why am I not showing Abhi in a negative shade and why I'm showing Abhi in a sweetest and positive way always, in most of my stories...

Seriously saying, I don't know why am I doing so... Some would have thought that I don't know to write about the negative shaded people Or a dark story and some may even think that I can't write about villains...

But they have forgotten completely that most of my stories have villains (both male and female) and even I have showed them as very heartless and cruel too...

If you have read all my stories, you would have noted clearly that rather than Tanu, I have used many (male) villans in my fics.. None would have forgotten about Rocky of Longing For My Wife, who has the same face as that of Abhi, Isn't it...

Alas!!!! I have been questioned why am I not showing Abhi in a dark shade, repeatedly by many... Huh... Tough question to answer and explain these people 😂😂😂😂...

Few months back, mamunimamunii has suggested me to write a story about an arrogant and aggressive Abhi, who has a negative shade... She added some more points, which made my eyes to get widen in surprise... I was in a terrible shock and I asked her, why she want to see Abhi like this...

But she is so stubborn in her point and she requested me to write such a story... It's really a big challenge put forth before my writing and I couldn't reject this request so easily...

Eventhough I have a similar kind of story plot in my mind for a long time, I don't like to post such a kind of story, which is not at all my cup of tea...

Even DivyaRathi204 once asked me to pen down a story about the possessive nature of Abhi and she asked me to write about the bossy and hard headed Abhi, who shows his upper hand on Pragya...

As a writer, who respects the views of the readers wholeheartedly, I agreed to the requests from the duo and thought of this plot very seriously...

Well... I don't know how many of you will like this story...

Those who are comfortable and ready to see the Aggressive, Arrogant, Negative Shaded and Possessive natured Abhi, who gonna dominate the naive, timid and submissive Pragya, can proceed further..

If not, please skip this story....

My kind request: Only if you are okay and comfortable to read a dark story (which shows the dark side of the hero), go ahead and read...

But trust me, I will make this story a worth to read it... Eventhough it's a dark story, I will make sure that no abusive usage of words will be used...

It will have slight mature scenes but You can expect a decent one... I assure you all that I won't show any vulgarity or it won't be adulterated for sure...

I have explained all my points clearly... If you have any queries, you can pm me and clear you doubts... After that you can proceed to this story...

Read at your own risk and strictly no bashing is allowed....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Without further adieu, let's move to our new story...