Chapter 29

"That's really great news. I am so happy for you. When are your parent's meeting them?" Knot asked.

Krost was meeting Knot and Singto for lunch. He wanted to tell them personally. Singto and Knot looked happy and in love. Krist was happy for them.

"They are meeting tomorrow." Krist told them

"Have you told them about the baby?" Singto asked

"Umm. No. Not yet." Krist said.

Singto and Knot looked at him, confused. Singto looked at Knot and gestured him to ask.

"Why?" Knot asked

Krist sighed. "I don't know how they will react. All of you have accepted this fact but I don't know if they will. I...I am not sure if I should tell them so soon."

"But you have to tell them. It's their grand child. They have to know. Godt is with you then why are you afraid?" Singto asked

Krist nodded. "I know and I am really grateful that he is still with me. He still loves me alot."

Singto smiled at Knot. He felt the same towards him.

"What did Godt say? Is he ok with this? And your parent's?" Knot asked

"Godt is fine with it. But my parent's aren't. Godt has told his parent's that he wants to get married soon. At first they were not ready but then agreed. Dad wants me to tell them before marraige."

"They are right. No matter how much Godt supports you, you shouldn't take him for granted. Why don't you spend some time with his mae? Get to know them and then you can tell them." Singto suggested

"I think you are right. I should do that. I will call his mae later and try to have dinner with her. I should be close to them as I will be marrying Godt soon." Krist said excited.

"What are your plan's now?" Krist asked

"I am going for a meeting now. Singto is going for a photoshoot after this." Knot told him

Not far from them, Bas was having lunch with Gwen. She looked at Bas and sighed. She knew that he loved Godt and was trying to win him by having her on his side. She did like him and if Godt would have loved him too, she would have been too happy. But Godt loved Krist and she had accepted him. Krist was a great guy and loved Godt alot. She could see in their eye's how much they loved and adored each other.

Bas looked at his surroundings and found Krist with Knot and Singto. He patted at Gwen and said,"Look there. Krist is having with Singto."

Gwen looked at where he pointed and smiled watching Krist laugh with his friends. She thought of calling him but then she didn't want Bas to feel bad. She continued eating and said,"So what. He can go anywhere he likes."

Bas shrugged and said,"No. He is playing with both of them. Godt and Singto. He is with Godt only because of his new series. Once that gets over, he will leave him."

Gwen looked at Bas and said,"How can you be so sure of that? I know my son. He will not toy with anyone and neither will he let anyone toy with him. He is a mature person and he knows who his friend's are. I am sure he knows what he is doing."

Bas shook his head. "No...he is getting fooled into thinking that Krist loves him. I am...."

"Enough Bas. I have been listening to this nonsense for the past so many day's. If Godt doesn't love you then you should just move on. Forget about him. Let my son be happy with who he loves." Gwen advised. She always looked at Bas as her son too.

Bas could see that no matter what he said she won't listen. He kept quiet and nodded. For the time being, he will leave this matter.  But he won't stop. He will spy on Krist and try to find some evidence. He is sure to find something that will make them hate him. Once he wins over Gwen, Godt will become his soon.