No.1 Family

(I just found that picture of todoroki and i thought he looked very cool, so i'm gonna share it with you guys.)

Shiro stood up from his chair and walked over to the machine and pressed a few buttons until a piece of paper was dropped by the machine. Shiro picked it up showed it to everyone.

No.1 Family

"Deku is married here isn't he?" Asked Uraraka.

"Yep."

"W-w-w-wh-at?! I-i'm m-m-m-married?!" I don't even know how to describe this.

"To the lucky woman who's Deku's wife.....you lucky bitch." Said Uraraka.

'Holy shit...she's mad...very mad.' Thought Everybody.

The screen showed an adult Izuku sleeping in his bed peacefully until a deku themed alarm clock woke him from his sleep.

He slowly stood up to reveal an eight pack abs and enormous biceps.

"Ok, i completely agree with Uraraka." Said Mina.

As many other girls nodded.

He looked over to his sleeping wife cradling a tiny green haired girl.
'They're still sleeping, looks like i'll have to make breakfast.' Izuku slowly walked out of the room and went into the kitchen putting on an apron and began cooking. A few minutes later.

"Aww, that's so adorable!" Exclaimed the Girls.

"Honey! Eri! Breakfast is ready!" Exclaimed Izuku.

"Be there in a sec!" Said His wife.

"I'm coming!" Said Eri as she slowly walked down the stairs.

A teenage Eri was shown slowly walking to the kitchen table. Shortly after a tiny girl came running down the stairs and hugged Izuku from behind.

"Look Eri you're a big girl now! And you have a little sister too!" Exclaimed Mirio.

"Y-yes!" Exclaimed Eri with her fist up in the air.

"Morning Papa! Morning Ei-nee!" Exclaimed The little girl.

Izuku picked the girl up and began pressing his cheeks against her's.

"Morning Izumi!" Said Izuku still pressing their cheeks together.

"*giggles* Daddy stop!" Exclaimed Izumi as she pushes away Izuku's head.

"Awww, she's so precious!" Exclaimed Midnight.

Izumi ran to the table and hugged Eri she began doing pat gestures and Eri patted her head until she was satisfied. Izumi was having trouble trying to climb on the chair and repeatedly kept landing on her butt. To Izumi, it was the biggest obstacle when it was time for breakfast, but for Eri and Izuku it looked like a chibby little girl struggling to climb the shortest chair.

"Oh god of Darkness! The chibbiness is too pure!" Exclaimed Tokoyami as he began trembling.

"It's too powerful!!" Exclaimed Dark Shadow as he shrunk.

"That has to be a quirk!" Exclaimed Mina while covering her eye's from the sheer force of cuteness.

Bakugo was looking away with a small blush on his face. (No he's not a Lolicon.)

Pro's were having a hard time looking at her too. Aizawa was a cocoon, Present Mic had to triple his sunglasses, Midnight was hiding behind a giant Mt.Lady along with the other pro's.