The Girl's Magical Sunflower

🌙

Under a lovely starry night, there was a girl who went to her grandma's old garden. She sat on a bench looking at the beautiful flowers.
🌻
She was bored. So to divert her attention, she threw pebbles at a sunflower. Everyday she treated the plants and flowers rudely.
💫
A melodious sound of voice came out singing to her ears. She stood up hypnotized, and walked near to the music. It was the sunflower that was hit by the pebbles. It was hurt and in pain because of the girl who did not know how to take care.
🦋
Suddenly, the little girl was distracted by a butterfly and then the music stops. She suddenly cuts off the sunflower because she wants it to be with her. Moreover, it was the only flower that was different from all the other flowers in her grandma's old garden.
🌻
An unexpected thing happened as the girl stared at the sunflower; its petals are glittering with gold dust until it created a bright light like the sun rays that made her eyes close.
🧚🏻‍♀️
She opened her eyes and gasped because of disbelief. "Who are you? Are you my twin?" the girl asked. "You're wrong my dear look at yourself." The girl can't believe that she became the sunflower! The sunflower's soul is now in the girl's body. Their souls were exchanged!
🍂
This was the girl's big punishment for being rude to the plants and flowers in the garden every day. "I am a deity and you will be given two choices: to die or to live. The first choice is, you can make three wishes then after you'll die. Or... You can stay alive forever but as a sunflower." The girl thought she doesn't want to live forever as a sunflower, so she chose the first option and began to cry.
🗼
"What is your first wish that you want to be granted?" the deity asked. "I want to be with my mom, as we watch the Eiffel Tower. At least by then, I can have a last glimpse of her beautiful smile before I die." the girl replied. "If that's what you wish for! Swish! Swish! Swish!"
👩‍👧
The girl and her mother ran around the Paris. They are so happy while looking at the Eiffel Tower. The girl hugged her mother tightly and began to cry. An old woman came to the girl and gave her a sunflower. As she held the flower, everything went dark and she was already floating in a galaxy.

"It's time for your second wish my dear." the deity said. "I want to go to my school and visit my schoolmates. At least, I can say sorry to them for being such a bully. I want to have friends before I die." the girl replied. "If that's what you wish for! Swish! Swish! Swish!"
🏃🏻‍♀️
In one pop, the girl saw her schoolmates running around the school playground. She joined the group but her schoolmates are scared because they don't want to be bullied by her. The girl asked for forgiveness to her schoolmates and cried. The schoolmates hugged her and forgave her. They played all day until an old woman came and gave her another sunflower. Everything went dark and she's back to her grandma's garden.
💐
The girl smiled at the sunflower with a little tear. "I know this is my last wish. Can I make it special?" the girl asked. "Okay. What is your last wish?" the deity asked. "Please fix my broken heart and turn all of these into a dream. At least, I can live a life full of love with miraculous moments before I die." The deity was moved with tears and surprisingly it glowed like sun rays.
💖
The girl opened her eyes and thought she was in heaven full of flowers. She sat on the bench and stared at the sunflower. Tears start to stream down on her face and she's grateful for everything that happened to her. There's a sudden joy in her heart. She walked near to the deity. "Thank you for the special memento. I'll always carry it with love." the girl whispered to the sunflower.
🌻
"Minmie! There you are. Why are you crying? It's already 11:11 you need to sleep now it's almost midnight." the girl's mother said. "Yes mom! I'm going to bed. I just made a beautiful wish when 11:11 stroke." She held her mother's hand and together they went back to the house.
🌷
The next day, Minmie watered the plants and flowers in the garden. She sings with a happy tone while walking on her grandma's garden. After watering the plants and flowers, she asked her mom about the garden. Her mother suddenly gave Mimmie a picture of her grandmother. Looking at the woman in the photo, she looks exactly the same as the old woman who gave her the sunflower.
💞
"I promise to be kind always to people and give care to everything, even to small things." Minmie said to herself. "I believe you have a good heart, my lovely daughter." her mother said. "Everyone has a good heart and we can change for the better. I believe that there are no justified resentments. I love you mom." They hugged and laughed with each other.

🌻THE END🌻