black lives matter.

I've been keeping up to date with everything that is currently going on since the murder of George Floyd. It absolutely sickens me that this is still happening and that black people are STILL having to fight for their right to just LIVE. The anger and outrage is 100% understandable and necessary because when black people are met with hostility and violence, they will come back twice as hard and keep fighting and never give up. I could be ignorant and say that America is moving backwards, but the sad truth is is that we're stuck in the same position we have been in for for CENTURIES. Not years, CENTURIES. The injustice and silencing of black people is what America was built on and this did NOT end with slavery or the civil rights movement.

The only thing that has changed for black people is they are no longer enslaved and are able to vote. The injustice, the hostility, the violence, BEING IGNORED AND SILENCED, the blatant racism has ALWAYS been rampant in America. It never went away and black people have been fighting for their lives for centuries. As someone who is mixed with white and hispanic, I will never experience the pain and suffering that black people do, but as an ally what I can do is listen, educate myself, and spread awareness.

Innocent black men, women, and children have been wrongfully murdered at the hands of our "protectors" and it wasn't long until this all reached a boiling point and pushed them far over the edge. I normally don't condone any type of violence, but black people have EVERY right (a human right fuck what the constitution says) to fight back with the same amount of violence they're always met with.

But what the sad thing is, is that most of these protests are peaceful, but the media and news do not show this. They only show the looting and the violence. But they also fail to acknowledge how undercover cops have already been exposed for participating in lighting buildings on fire and editing fake gun shots into the background of videos to make these protests seems worse than they actually are. They dont talk about how the reason people in Minneapolis looted Target (fuck big corporations too) was because they refused to sell milk and water to protestors. They don't talk about how a lot of white people, allies or people against blm, are the ones inciting the violence in the first place and how most black people try to make them stop in order to not escalate things further than they need to be. For fucks sake, A WHITE MAN SHOWED UP TO A PROTEST WITH A BOW AND AROOW AND PROCEEDED TO SHOUT "ALL LIVES MATTER" BEFORE SHOOTING AT SOMEONE. ANOTHER MAN STABBED A LITTLE KID AND RIGHTFULLY GOT THE SHIT BEAT OUT OF HIM. Let's also talk about the countless amounts of times officers have been harmful and injured protestors who were not even violent towards them, ONE OF THEM DROVE THROUGH A CROWD OF PROTESTORS.

Then we have our fucked up "president" who is ENCOURAGING AND ALLOWING this violence towards protestors but when WHITE SUPREMACISTS WERE RUNNING PEOPLE OVER AND ARE A DANGER TO BLACK PEOPLE SPECIFICALLY, HE LABELS THEM AS "GOOD PEOPLE". OR HOW WHITE PEOPLE WERE WAVING ASSUALT RIFLES AND SHOUTING "FUCK COPS, FUCK THE GOVERNMENT" OVER SOME FUCKING HAIRCUTS THEY'RE LABELLED AS "PEOPLE WANTING TO GET BACK TO NORMAL LIFE" BUT WHEN BLACK PEOPLE ARE RIGHTFULLY OUTRAGED AND PROTEST THEY'RE "THUGS" AND SAYS "WHEN THE LOOTING STARTS, THE SHOOTING STARTS". AND HIS SUPPORTERS STILL WANT TO CLAIM HE IS NOT RACIST WHEN HE HAS BEEN RACIST TIME AND TIME AGAIN TO NOT ONLY BLACK PEOPLE, BUT ALL POCS. FUCK TRUMP. I DONT FUCKING CARE ANYMORE, FUCK HIM I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF HE'S "MY PRESIDENT" HE CAN SUCK MY BIG, FAT DILDO AND CHOKE ON IT.

AND WHILE I'M AT IT, FUCK THE POLICE. ACAB. I DON'T CARE IF YOU SAY "NOT ALL COPS ARE BAD". SURE, SOME OF THEM MAY BE NICE PEOPLE BUT EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE CORRPUT SYSTEM AND WHY IT IS INHERENTLY RACIST. TOO MANY INNOCENT BLACK LIVES HAVE BEEN TAKEN AWAY BY COPS, NOT JUST WHITE ONES EITHER. ALL LIVES CANNOT MATTER UNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER, TOO. ALL LIVES MATTER WAS ONLY CREATED TO DISMISS THE HARDSHIPS AND STRUGGLES BLACK PEOPLE FACE BECAUSE SURPRISE, SURPRISE WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T ACCEPT THE FACT THAT NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT THEM. THEY WEREN'T OUT HERE PREACHING ALL LIVES MATTER UNTIL BLACK PEOPLE STARTED PREACHING BLACK LIVES MATTER.

WHETHER YOU ARE BLACK OR AN ALLY, WE NEED TO CONTINUE TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT AND DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO SHOW THAT WE STAND BEHIND BLACK LIVES MATTER. PROTEST, DONATE, SIGN PETITIONS, SPREAD AWARENESS, EDUCATE YOURSELVES AS WE CONTINUE TO GET UPDATES AND REMEMBER THAT IT'S NOT JUST BLACK LIVES MATTER TODAY, TOMORROW, OR UNTIL THE PROTESTS END, BUT IT WILL ALWAYS BE BLACK LIVES MATTER AND CONTINUE TO SPREAD AWARENESS ABOUT THESE ISSUES ESPECIALLY IF THE CASES ARE NOT GETTING A LOT OF MEDIA COVERAGE. THIS IS NOT JUST FOR GEORGE FLOYD, BREONNA TAYLOR OR AHMAUD ARBERY, BUT FOR EVERY BLACK PERSON WHO'S LIFE HAS BEEN TAKEN BY EITHER THE POLICE, WHITE SUPREMACIST OR RACISTS AND NOT JUST IN AMERICA, BUT ALL AROUND THE WORLD.