Prologue

As you lay on the ground. Your world growing darker.

You reflect upon your short life. And feel regret.

Emboar. Serperior. Samurott.

The three starters that had been assigned to you. One by one each of the sank down to take their final breaths.

All your lives had been tied to one fate. Once your 'game' had been completed all your lives would end.

It was part of your purpose. Once it was all over you would all begin to terminate. The game was finished. The end has begun. You had served your purpose. All that was left was to be terminated.

You believed it. You followed it.

But now.

Now as you take your final breaths. Reflecting upon your journey. You realise.

You are more then what you were created for. You had value. You were not a cog that pushed the game forward. Never stopping. Never growing.

You had grown. You were alive. Not just a machine.

Only as you die you realise how alive you were.

You felt a foreign witness go down your face.

You wanted to apologise. By failing to see how you were alive you failed to see how alive the three constant companions you had had throughout this entire journey were.

Your final breath prepared to leave.  You wanted to scream. No. No.

You don't want to die.

One more chance.

You wanted one more chance. You cannot die here now. Not when you learnt the true value of yourself.

You. Are. Alive.

You. Have. Value.

You hear a cry. Bright yellow eyes. Kyurem. The empty shell left behind by the ultimate dragon. It had something. A machine.

With what little strength you had left, you reached out. Reached out towards the dragon.

"Please...I....."

You see an image of N before your eyes. He had tried to save you...unaware it had been a trap...  he... had helped you realise... what you fully realise now.

One more chance.

"I...want...." your voice was pitifully weak. "...One.....one..." you kept your hand out.

The dragon stood unmoving over you. Your strength was starting to fail but you forced your hand to stay up. Reaching.

The dragon pressed its head against your hand as your final breath left.

It was so cold.

Your eyes started to close. Your hand slowly sliding down the dragon's head.

It was getting darker.

You touched something.

[Would you like to reset &$(;@ game? Warning. @@,@]

[Yes/No]

[Yes]

[&#@;@(!]

[Yes]

[What is your name?]

[What your name?]

[Wh Yo na?]

[W Y N]

[Y N]

[Y N]

[Y N]

Find him.