-File 1-

There was silence.

Not a heart beat heard. Not a breath. Not a footstep. Deathly quiet.

You lay there. Silent. Motionless.

[Find him]

[Find him]

You hear pidoves chirping. You feel grass brush against your face. The world slowly comes into view.

Tall trees that towered above you. Soft grass and hard ground. You felt sunrays on your face. A yamask mask was next to you. Your face was exposed.

You move your hand. Your arms. You put the mask against your face. You must wear the mask. Always. Never let your face be exposed.

It fitted perfectly across your face. It was your mask. Made for you. You pressed it against your face for a long while.

You heard a noise. You move your legs to test whether they were functioning. They were. You sit up, taking a longer look around.

You are not where you were before. You were in a forest. How did you get here? Scouring your memory gave no results. Your body was in the exact same position it had been from before and now that you had regained consciousness.

Another noise. You looked over and saw three small pokemon near you. Oshawott, Tepig and Snivy.

The Oshawott was the one making the noise. It seemed they had started to regain consciousness as you were. The pokemon blinked and slowly stood up. He let out a yawn and toddled over to you.

You moved back. Fearing he may attack you. Instead he slipped and climbed into your large bag. You hear the sound of a pokeball. You open your bag and find three pokeballs. One, marked with a raindrop, was larger then the others. You picked it up and carefully examined it before placing it back.

Right. You recalled now. Looking over at the two stirring pokemon, the there's purpose came back to you.

They were the pokemon assigned to you so you could complete n
your purpose. Their fate was entwined with yours. The pokeballs were theirs. You were their Trainor.

Strange how it had somehow... been forgotten? No that felt wrong.. yet right. Suppressed? No you had known it... perhaps the dream mist had not fully left the mind.

The other two pokeballs had markings as well. One flame and one leaf. The markings must indicate who's pokeball was who's. Very useful. It would prevent mix ups.

The Snivy looked at you. He stood up and walked over to you. He stared at the pokeball marked with a leaf in your hand. You pressed the button and he returned to the pokeball.

The Tepig seemed hesitant. She looked around. She met eyes with you. She felt confused. She had a small light in her eyes. A light you didn't see in the other two. A light she saw had disappeared from yours.

She hesitated. Taking a step away from you. You put away Snivy's pokeball. Holding her's. She stared at the ball. Her body started to tremble. Her ears flattened.

You placed the ball on the ground away from you. Right where she could see it. Her ears perked up a bit.

You held out your gloved hand to her. She watched your every move with careful analysis. There was only the bustling of the leaves.

She moved towards and sniffed your hand. "Te...pig...?" She questioned.

You gently pet her head.

"Tep....Tepig!" She smiled and cuddled against your hand. Rubbing her face all over. Once her euphoria had settled she looked around for the ball. Her ears perked up as she seemed to spot something else. Something hidden in the grass.