U.A. Sleepaway School

(Izuku Midoriya's POV)

RINGGG 

I then wake up. Damn, today's the day. I look up to my calendar and it says 'The first day of fucking hell'. Oh great. I start stripping off my clothes and put on my new uniform. I walk downstairs and I notice that my mom is passed out on the couch. It's been a while since she murdered my dad due to him cheating on her with Mitsuki. Like mother like son. I then walk to the kitchen and eat some cereal. Crap, I need to start heading out now. Ugh, I'll be there for several years. Whatever...

_________________                                                           ______________________

As I was looking out the window I noticed that it was probably cold outside. You may be wondering, where I am. Well, I'm on a school bus heading to U.A. Sleepaway School, it goes from kindergarten to the twelfth grade! My bus buddy is my best friend, Ochako Uraraka! We met when I was about to trip! Luckily, she used her quirk, Zero Gravity.

Oh my god, there are two boys yelling behind me. Literally, the whole school bus is out of control. I'm really trying not to look at the aisle across me due to Jirou letting Momo put her hands up her skirt and Jirou having her hands down Momo's shorts. Look, I'm not against lesbians or people a part of the LGBTQ+ group, after all, I'm a panromantic asexual. But, damn can't they get all physical in their own dorms? Oh great, now they're making out, what the hell.

All of a sudden I see the bus driver peeking, "Hey Ochako, what if we cause some trouble?" I ask her mischievously and she returns the same expression. "I like where this is going," she responds. I use my telekinesis and move the cigarette that was in the driver's mouth and he hits the breaks as some kids fall and then start giggling like lovesick girls. 

"Psstt, Izuku look behind you," I hear Ochako whisper as she touches a person activating her quirk. And when I turn around I see that she starts making Mineta float, Mineta then starts freaking out which makes me giggle. I then see Kaminari with his ass on the window which makes me kinda pissed so I use my telekinesis and throw him across the aisle. 

Ochako and I then start laughing along with others. After a while, we make a stop. I give Ochako a confused look and she just shrugs not knowing why we stopped as well.

I then see this cute boy with red spiky hair walk into the bus. I feel my face heat up and then our eyes lock together! Or so I thought. I start walking up to him and then I hear Bakugou scream. The red-haired male then turns towards Bakugou and pushes me to my seat. I see him sit next to Bakugou and kisses his hand. 

Dammit.