Crash!

(Ochako POV)

I notice my bestie walking up to the red-haired boy. Does he think he's cute? Oop- All of a sudden I hear Bakugou scream in frustration. Hastily the new kid pushes Izuku towards me and walks towards Bakugou. 

I hear some quiet sniffles. "Izuku? Are you okay?" I whisper. "I don't know... I just want to have a partner. Someone I can cuddle with, without them having any sexual intentions. I don't want what happened to Monoma and me to happen again," Izuku says.

"Aww, Izuku. It's okay. I'm here for you, and I won't leave you any time soon! Not until I die!" I respond. We both then hug it out. "Oh no! My emotions are confused. My quirk is getting out of hand, I can't stop it!" Izuku blurts out to me. In less than a second, the bush crashes. 

_________                              ________________

Ow, my head hurts. I then look over to the rest of the students and Izuku. I see some of them panicking, I look outside the window I notice that we're now underwater. I look at Izuku and I figure that we're both thinking the same thing. We then use our quirks. I touch the bus activating my quirk while he uses his telekinesis to help lift the bus up as well. Slowly, the bus starts coming out of the water. At the moment, we are now heading towards the sea of clouds.

"Should we land this thing, Uraraka?" Izuku asked me. "Eh, fine," I respond. We then start to land it and I hear Sero say, "This can't be happening..." 

Izuku and I start landing the bus and step out of the bus when it lands in front of U.A. 

"We're here," I sigh.

_________                               _________________

"I don't get why people think quirks are used for competition," Izuku states. "For real, I think those people are idiots," I say.  "Ya, like no one has to be better than others, I guess that's just how the world is though," Izuku responds.

"Wait, where is everybody?" I ask. "Hmm... I don't know. Is it me or is it cold? I feel like I'm getting chills on my spine," Izuku wonders. 

"I love it!" Izuku and I say in unison as we giggle. "Room 333? Right?" I ask my bff. "331, 332, 333!" We say in unison once again.