'You're Under Arrest"

Shrek P.O.V

"We have a call from a lady that someone in the Wildering Wood is nude and having intercourse in the middle for everyone to see. Sort it out Shrek." The walkie-talkie said.

"Eye, Eye Captain," I said into the walkie-talkie. Ever since the Enchantress went missing Laverna ruled over Fairytopia bringing harm and chaos. Many people, once good, turned bad due to Laverna's influence and so I never had an easy day since he moved from the kingdom of Far Far Away and my swamp to Fairytopia. Many people judged me and Fiona eventually got sick of me, in her opinion I was 'too ugly and my face made her want to be sick' even though in Fairytopia I got called sekc all the time. Anyway, I'm over Fiona. 

I had just gotten out of my car to go see what was going on when I saw a naked blue puffball in the middle of the woods, I walked over to them and said, "You're under arrest!" The puffball shot up and his ding-a-ling waved around and the Fungus had wide eyes. I was shocked and grabbed their hands putting the puffball the special made puffball handcuffs and the Fungus handcuffs on this Fungus.

We walked to my car and I threw them some clothes to get into for jail, and drove to the station telling my Sargeant about them on the way and getting someone to get the cells ready.

A/N

Hi everyone! I'm the second bibble luvr and owner, I hope you enjoy my story! The next part will be uploaded soon! #ilovebibble