13 Mental Birds

Eli: photo above; POV below;

'Well this should prove interesting.'

Her hand is hot against my arm. The warmth spreading to parts I won't cover. If I didn't already have a prior engagement I'd fuck this woman in a heartbeat.

This entire encounter has been bizarre. The only person I've seen with eyes like that Is Alpha Killian, Brady's fucking uncle.

Are they cousins? Fucking weird. Gross.

Can't be.

"Don't touch him." Jax spewed, pulling that hot piece of ass closer to his body.

Ah, Brady's always possessive over things he thinks are his. Never played well with others in the sandbox either.

Still. She's the hottest looking black chick I've ever seen. Maybe she's black? Even in the darkness surrounding us I can see that her skin the color of dark chocolate with caramel motherfucking highlights that makes me want to lick every inch of that delectable body to see if she tastes as good as she smells. And Her smell is damn fiiine. Her ass looks sweet and round. The lack of tits the only downside.

"Why?" She asked coyly. Her hand hasn't left my arm. I'm tempted to step closer. Little tits or not. She's fucking hot as hell.

Fucking Brady is taking up too much space.

"Because I don't like it."

"I don't mind." The words come out of my mouth before I can stop them.

Fuck it. I'll roll with it.

"She can touch me anywhere she pleases."

"Fuck off Kincaid."

"Not a chance. I'd fuck her though."

"I'd fuck you both." Maze interjected, her thumb rubbing against my shoulders now, reaching for my neck.

Oh sweet baby Jesus this woman's touch is like fuel to my fire.

Brady pulled her away. The growl from my throat almost surprises me. Almost. I want this bitch to touch me. Not him.

"What the fuck Maze?!"

"I'd like to..." she sounds pouty. Her lips stuck out like that makes me wanna nibble on them.

"No."

"Sorry babe. Not happening." I say. Hard lines are not to be crossed. Dudes don't get in my bed, even if there is a babe involved.

"You're cute, but not that cute. Anytime you want me alone though... just say the word." I wink.

"You sure? Could be fun." Maze purrs. Her legs are still wrapped around Brady like a fucking vice. The way he's looking at her I can tell they haven't fucked.

He sure wants to though.

Fuck, I can't get in the middle of this.

I've got priorities dammit.

"I don't share my ladies with other men." I state.

"Likewise." Brady spouts. His gaze is cool as he surveys me. The mental bird I flip at him turns his glare to ice. If he had the power I'd be frozen. 'Let it go' isn't a phrase in Brady's vocabulary.

Stubborn asshat.

Brady can read minds though. That's fucking cool.

"We could be a reverse Oreo. Cream on the outside chocolatey goodness in the center." Maze grins at us both. I bet she does have a pretty sweet center. But share it with Brady...?