Childhood

3rd person POV:

It was just in the middle of summer when Wooyoung got a new neighbor. He was 4 at the time. He peeked through the gate that fenced his front yard and stared at the new family that moved in just right across the street. 'They look friendly' He thought. He walked over to his mother and asked if he could play outside and ofc his mother alway said yes. So wooyoung went upstairs in his room and changed into a navy blue and creme white long sleeve striped sweater with a cute little bear on the front with matching pants.

Wooyoung went outside and picked a few tiny sunflowers for his mom and played on the little playground they had in their yard

Wooyoung went outside and picked a few tiny sunflowers for his mom and played on the little playground they had in their yard. 10 minutes later a little boy came up to him. He looked at what the other boy was wearing.  He had on a gray hoodie that had the word 'stylist' written all over it with matching pants

Wooyoung was excited that he would finally have a friend to play with so he decide to talk to the boy

Wooyoung was excited that he would finally have a friend to play with so he decide to talk to the boy. "Hi!" Wooyoung said while looking at the boy "Im Wooyoung! What's your name?" Wooyoung waited for the boys answer. After a while the boy introduced himself. "Hi" The boy said while staring at Wooyoung "Im San". Wooyoung's eyes lit up. "Nice to meet you san!" San just nods. "Nice to meet you to...". "Wanna play with me?" Wooyoung asked looking up at San. San nodded "Sure". Everyday after that they hangout with each other everyday. Untill...one summer. Just 4 days after Wooyoung's 8th birthday.