Hero Course

Third Person's P.O.V

"Kaeji!"Bakugou called as he walked upstairs.
"Kaeji!"He repeated.
"KAEJI KIRISHIMA! IF YOU DON'T FUCKING WAKE UP,"He yelled angrily as he stopped on his track.
"I'm up! I'm up! Geez."Kaeji answered loudly from her room.
"Get ready. You know where your uniform are."Her Papa said and went back downstairs.

Kaeji sat up from her bed, rubbing her sleepy eyes. She looked on her clock that made her shot straight up, eyes widened.

'5:02 o'clock! 5 o'clock!' She thought.

"Ugh."She groaned as she lazily walked to her closet to grab her towel, then walking out of her room.

She walked to the bathroom with a sleepy look not knowing her Papa was looking at her.

"Kaeji, Wake up."Bakugou demanded.
"Yes, Mom."Kaeji said groggily as she entered the bathroom.

She was about to enter the shower when she stopped for a moment. 'Did I just called Papa 'Mom'?!' She thought before laughing hysterically and getting scolded by her Papa again.

================================

Kaeji stared the 1-A classroom door, with amazement in her eyes. 'Am I really gonna be in class 1-A?! This is so exciting.' She thought and she then entered the classroom.

She then looked around the room. After finding a spot to sit, she walked towards it.

Kaeji sat quietly on her seat while watching her classmates talk to each other. Her eyes landed on a gray haired boy who just entered the classroom. The boy walked the the seat beside Kaeji and settled there.

"Good Morning, Kaeji."He greeted with a charming smile.
"G-good Morning, Sora-senpai!"Kaeji stuttered, pink tinted his pale cheeks.
"You still look adorable through all this years."He said.
"You look more handsome, Sora-senpai."She muttered, the blush in her cheeks darkens.
"Aww, Thanks."Sora cooed.

"So, Aren't you supposed to be in 2nd year?"Kaeji asked, the blush in her cheeks started to fade.
"Do you not want me to be in the same class with you?"He asked with a frown.
"It's not like that!"Kaeji said in an alarmed tune.
"I'm just joking, Kaeji."He chuckled.
"To answer your question, I had reasons to why I'm still in 1st year."He stated.
"Ahh, okay."Kaeji said quietly.

More students had arrived and Kaeji even spotted some of her friends. After a few minutes, there teacher arrives.

"Good Morning, Students!"The teacher greeted with a grin.
"Good Morning, Sensei."All the students greeted back.
"You all can call me Eri-Sensei. I will be your adviser till your 3rd semester."She stated.
"Am I clear?"She asked, and the whole class nodded.

- While with Kirishima and Bakugou -

"Gosh. It's so boring."Kirishima whined as he sat beside his husband.
"The city is so peaceful today. No small crimes happening, or villains attacking."Bakugou said as he hugged his husband.
"Maybe we should find some part-time jobs. What do you think?"Kirishima suggested.
"I guess."The ash-blonde said.
"Do you have patrol tonight?"He added.
"Yep."The red head answered.The living room was quiet for a bit before Kirishima talked again.

"It's been 10 years since we adopted Kaeji, Should we adopt another kid?"He asked.
"I'm okay with it. Let's deal with that later, I wanna hug you."The ash-blonde said.
"Hugs, Coming right up."The red head chuckled and tackled his husband with a tight hug, then he kissed his forehead.
"I love you, Shitty-hair."The ash-blonde exclaimed and so did Kirishima.
"I love you too, Kat."

"By the way, Kae just called me 'mom' this morning."Bakugou said and his husband bursted a laugh.
"Stop laughing, Shitty-hair."He growled.
"I can't. It's just so funny. Pfft, bwahhahahaha!"The red head laughed.
"Shut up!"Bakugou growled before smacking his husband.
"I'll stop. I'll stop. Please don't hit me anymore."Kirishima said catching his breath. The ash-blonde let out a 'tch' before cuddling his husband again.

************************************
679 words

Thank you for reading (^o^)丿

Look at this pic. Isn't it cute?  ^_^

 Isn't it cute?  ^_^